Real talk I fully understand why most of the league was against CP3 joining Kobe

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Why, because Pau is better than Bosh, Wade and Kyrie now :dead:

Oh let me guess, Kobe playing bad against a legendary defense while on trial for rape in 2004 Finals is worse than LeBron completely checking out of the Dallas series on some scared shyt too right? Start up a Big 3 and be #3 in the Finals against Dirk + no other current stars brehs

:dead::dead::dead:

Pau is better than bosh and Kyrie not wade

And who said anything about the bolded

I’m not knocking kobe he’s a legend but his stans try to act like gasol was a scrub when that’s not the case was he kg/dirk/Duncan nah

But without him they not winning chip 4 and 5

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Marc averaged that as a 1 option

When Pau was the 1 option in Memphis he was nearly averaging 20 and 10 on one of the slowest paced teams in the league

Marc isn’t touching Pau’s scoring stop with the jive

MARC IS A BETTER SHOOTER AND PLAYING OFFA KOBE WOULD EASILY HAVE HIM AT 20 PPG

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Well you still haven't edited the part where you bragged about how good of a scorer Marc was after Kobe was already retired. How would his 20ppg have helped a retired Kobe? :heh:

IM POINTING OUT THAT MARC IS JUST AS CAPABLE A SCORER AS PAU WHEN HE GETS TOUCHES .. WIT KOBE ATTRACTING SO MUCH ATTENTION ON D, MARC WOULD EASILY HAVE BEEN A 18-20 PPG PLAYER FROM 2011-2016 (LAKERS WOULDA NEVER HIRED DANTONI, KOBE WOULDA NEVER TORE HIS ACHILLES)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

I’m not knocking kobe he’s a legend but his stans try to act like gasol was a scrub when that’s not the case was he kg/dirk/Duncan nah

PAU IS BETTER THAN KYRIE?

LMAO

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
IM POINTING OUT THAT MARC IS JUST AS CAPABLE A SCORER AS PAU WHEN HE GETS TOUCHES .. WIT KOBE ATTRACTING SO MUCH ATTENTION ON D, MARC WOULD EASILY HAVE BEEN A 18-20 PPG PLAYER FROM 2011-2016 (LAKERS WOULDA NEVER HIRED DANTONI, KOBE WOULDA NEVER TORE HIS ACHILLES)

Trump would’ve never been president
Thanos would’ve never killed spider man
Mj would’ve like nikkas
Cosby would’ve owned abc

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nope, and you don't watch Marc Gasol. You make that painfully obvious.

OF COURSE I DO - I HAVE LEAGUE PASS AND WON MY FANTASY LEAGUE AGAIN THIS YEAR @Nima0614 - I GOTA WATCH EVERY PLAYER CLOSELY IN ORDER TO DOMINATE THE WAY I DO

ITS PART OF WHY I KNOW SO MUCH MORE ABOUT BASKETBALL THAN U

MARC WAS BETTER BY 2011 ON THE STRENGTH OF HIS DEFENSE ALONE

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
OF COURSE I DO - I HAVE LEAGUE PASS AND WON MY FANTASY LEAGUE AGAIN THIS YEAR @Nima0614 - I GOTA WATCH EVERY PLAYER CLOSELY IN ORDER TO DOMINATE THE WAY I DO

ITS PART OF WHY I KNOW SO MUCH MORE ABOUT BASKETBALL THAN U

MARC WAS BETTER BY 2011 ON THE STRENGTH OF HIS DEFENSE ALONE
Look I don't care if you're beating your fellow Kobestans in low level fantasy leagues. You regularly admit that you're biased toward Lakers in threads, you just said Kuzma and Hart were better defenders than Ben Simmons the other day :russ: and you and other Kobestans habitually downplay Pau so you can say Kobe won with scrubs.

Marc is a jumpshooting euro center. Pau was much better and more versatile and fit the Lakers needs perfectly.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Was Kobe supposed to win a title with Lamar Odom and 22 year old Bynum or something :mjlol:

Would Bron have won with just Bosh and no Wade? :patrice:As a matter fact, since Pau is better than Bosh (and Kyrie:mjlol:) let's play an experiment....

Let's say Bron goes into the 2012 or 2013 Finals with the 2008-2010 versions of Pau and Lamar Odom. Does LeBron win? Would Pau or LO even be able to work in the post? Would LO be able to handle the ball the way he did with the Lakers?

Let's say Bron goes into the 2016 Finals with Pau (since he better than Kyrie) and this time we'll say Kevin Love instead of LO. Do they really come back from 3-1?

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Look I don't care if you're beating your fellow Kobestans in low level fantasy leagues. You regularly admit that you're biased toward Lakers in threads, you just said Kuzma and Hart were better defenders than Ben Simmons the other day :russ: and you and other Kobestans habitually downplay Pau so you can say Kobe won with scrubs.

Marc is a jumpshooting euro center. Pau was much better and more versatile and fit the Lakers needs perfectly.

Yeah Pau fit with the Lakers because HE FIT WITH KOBE. Just like Lamar Odom FIT WITH KOBE

What's Pau with LeBron? Out in the fukking corner like Bosh and Kevin Love:mjlol:

Whats Odom with LeBron? nikka would'nt even able to lead the break like he did with the Lakers

If Kobe had Bosh instead of Pau in 2008 they beat Boston and go onto 3 peat. And thats without needing Wade too.

yall nikkas are retarded.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

HART IS DEFINITELY A BETTER DEFENDER THAN SIMMONS LOLSMH

U DO THE OPPOSITE .. U HYPE UP PAU TO BE SOME UNSTOPPABLE FORCE SO U CAN DOWNPLAY KOBE.

PAU “MUCH BETTER” THAN MARC

YEA OK BUDDY

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah Pau fit with the Lakers because HE FIT WITH KOBE. Just like Lamar Odom FIT WITH KOBE

What's Pau with LeBron? Out in the fukking corner like Bosh and Kevin Love:mjlol:

Whats Odom with LeBron? nikka would'nt even able to lead the break like he did with the Lakers

If Kobe had Bosh instead of Pau in 2008 they beat Boston and go onto 3 peat. And thats without needing Wade too.

yall nikkas are retarded.
What does LeBron have to do with anything I said? You just want to talk about him?