How fine is Kentray Brown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
no, i'd prefer you all continue to expose your heightism. although @DarlingNikki is smart enough to try to redirect it to character flaws and past comments.

I've never hidden that I don't date short men, I also could give a fukk less about your colorism. Short men can date short women, black men of all tones practice colorism and then when black women take their talents to white beach you nikkas hate that too.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
no, i'd prefer you all continue to expose your heightism. although @DarlingNikki is smart enough to try to redirect it to character flaws and past comments.
I'm not hiding it either. He's short and I have an entire 150#'s of weight plus 6inches of height so its size altogether.:pachaha:

I even tried to date a dude who was an inch shorter than me and he complained because certain shoes or heels made us taller and he didn't like that.

Unless I've seen what type of personality these men have then I rate based on looks. I've seen some of his vids and heard how he talks about women, that plus his size gives him the lowest score possible.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never hidden that I don't date short men, I also could give a fukk less about your colorism. Short men can date short women, black men of all tones practice colorism and then when black women take their talents to white beach you nikkas hate that too.
there's no evidence to suggest short women date short men. short women on the same bullshyt tall women are on. women of ALL heights and races practice heightism.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like men wouldn't want to date a woman who's 5'7 and 280lbs with 3kids, I don't expect the women to be attracted to a mentally ill virgin who's short and skinny.

y'all can stop trying to mask this shyt in his character flaws. just stick with the height issue, that's the main deal breaker.