Rastas...Jamaicans...Why y'all worship an Ethiopian?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
the emperor chilling with his friend the shah of Iran..
4534ceb1b896575870f8bf91a90df827.jpg

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't fukk all that.

But I respect rasta for keeping the real prophet alive and bigging up Africa

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jews come from Semetic blood line, Ethiopians come from Hamitic blood line
Genesis 10:5-6
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan

1c2dd3c3b29d4a0d049cfd8cf50cf567.gif
cush-put.jpg

1st Chronicles 1:8-10
8 The sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.

9 And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabta, and Raamah, and Sabtecha. And the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.

I know about the Arab slave trade. To make them fit this prophecy they would still be in the land of their oppressors via ship/boat, worshiping the god of their oppressors , and discontinued from their heritage. So alot of people in Africa do fit those curses but not the Ethiopians. When did they go as a nation into slavery on ships and they had to serve their enemies for 400 years VIA SHIP? Why aren't they scattered now into all the Arab nations in the middle east and they don't have arab names and they aren't the lowest people in every nation?

You were already exposed for thinking the bible says Jesus is a blonde hair blue eye CAC. And now you want to tell me what the bible "mostly is" :dead:

To pigggy back... here's ancient Ethiopia of the Bible

Dislocated_African_Place-Names_Map.jpg

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Like how many? A extremely small population.
Na I've met young and old that do not like sallasie. He was a polarizing figure.
I was surprised when I first heard that from an Ethiopian considering I've been a reggae fan since I was a teenager. I thought EVERYBODY loved the Lion of Judah. Not the case.
Maybe the Ethiopian brehs can expand on why..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na I've met young and old that do not like sallasie. He was a polarizing figure.
I was surprised when I first heard that from an Ethiopian considering I've been a reggae fan since I was a teenager. I thought EVERYBODY loved the Lion of Judah. Not the case.
Maybe the Ethiopian brehs can expand on why..

I can explain this...most of the Ethiopians who don't like H.S. were those who were overseas ( living abroad) already in the late 60's and early 70's and heard all their information from non-Ethiopian outlets of how he was starving his people( Tigray ethnic group) and feeding his animals. Those same people were quiet about the Regime Derg came into power and murdered thousands.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Sallasie didn't even want to be called a black man, he considered himself caucasian (he also wanted Ethiopia to be colonized so they can turn "modern", but that's a different topic for another day) :mjlol::scust:

and yet here you have these rastas basing their religion off him:picard:
I’m not going to let this lying go unchecked