Rappers & Athletes Are the Main Representors Of ALL Black People Globally

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I find that stat to be completely full of shyt breh. How the hell can they calculate viewership by race breh? Seriously think about this. By Twitter likes and mentions? . Not a knock on you. Just saying I don't believe it. 30 million of us and 120+ white Americans and we watch more tv.........that shyt makes absolutely no sense. Sorry.
Well from my personal experience I watched a lot of TV growing up and was very active on MySpace and Facebook during the time. Everyone I know were/are very active as well. A lot of my nikkas and chicks I know can't keep their face out of their phones looking at videos on the gram, facebookin, and worldstar. Definitely doesn't seem too far fetched to me where as if a fight is going on, nikkas is screaming "worldstar!!!!!"
Be honest we're the only group doing these things.

I don't want to hurt your feelings as I deal in facts and not emotion, but your argument of there being "120 million" whites and only "30 million" of us means nothing when dealing with statistics.

We commit 52 percent of the crime in the US but are only 13% of the population. I guess you don't believe that either...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall keep thinking it's a game. People died to put you in this situation people have to die for it to change

Lil Yachty on fukking CNN...If you don't know what I'm thinking...then good.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Well from my personal experience I watched a lot of TV growing up and was very active on MySpace and Facebook during the time. Everyone I know were/are very active as well. A lot of my nikkas and chicks I know can't keep their face out of their phones looking at videos on the gram, facebookin, and worldstar. Definitely doesn't seem too far fetched to me where as if a fight is going on, nikkas is screaming "worldstar!!!!!"
Be honest we're the only group doing these things.

I don't want to hurt your feelings as I deal in facts and not emotion, but your argument of there being "120 million" whites and only "30 million" of us means nothing when dealing with statistics.

We commit 52 percent of the crime in the US but are only 13% of the population. I guess you don't believe that either...

No I don't, cause for every statistic you find to support your belief, I can find 10 more to support mines. Which is why statistics are not "facts" you cant use 0.1% of a population and make some asinine assumption that that 0.1% applies to 100% of an entire population. Its science that supports the possibility that a majority of a demographic may or may not be prone to a specific belief or preference. But to say its "fact" is dumb nikka shyt. But America is a dumb nikka country, so most will see what I said as incorrect because it "has eletrolytes" but I digress. Manipulative stats are always released to shyt on black people. How the fukk can 13% of the population commit 52% of crime? What crimes are being committed. What is the ratio of black being arrested and or charged for the same crimes that other races are not? How many cases are escalated when it comes to people of color. But hey you keep your facts. Ill keep my common fukking sense. And we will see who fares better.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Because there's a fukkin problem. I'd rather dude make these threads everyday to try to spread some awareness rather then make the bullshyt, pointless thread's that the majority of y'all make

There is no problem. Yall got to seeing every black man as a representation of yourself. That pos is his daddy's mistake. fukk does that have to do with you? Do you look at every white man to represent every white person? So why do we have to? It makes no sense.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
There is no problem. Yall got to seeing every black man as a representation of yourself. That pos is his daddy's mistake. fukk does that have to do with you? Do you look at every white man to represent every white person? So why do we have to? It makes no sense.
You are obviously so clueless and out of touch with reality that it's not even funny

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to make this thread a while ago. Rappers, Athletes, and entertainers getting those looks tells you two things.

1. White people purposely try to go around any black people with real organizational and leadership skills because that keeps anything from being accomplished but looks like an effort was made.

2. Whether you like it or not rappers, Athletes, and entertainers are going to be considered as the spokespeople for all things black so we should hold them to some kind of standard. Not everyone needs to be Chuck D but if you going to take opportunities to improve the quality of black life then you should very close to him character wise

this is true. black people dont hold anyone accountable to us. people are always quick to say " its his money. they dont owe black people anything" which they actually do :francis:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You are obviously so clueless and out of touch with reality that it's not even funny

Clueless, out of touch with whose reality yours? In reality does a 16 year old kid represent you breh? In what reality does a nikka who dies his hair with kool aid represent you? Why does an entertainer represent you but some kid who graduate with honors or a a prodigy who got accepted to Harvard at age 12 don't? The question is whose reality are you relating my reality too? Cause quite frankly I chose who I chose to identify with. These white folks don't define me. Sorry if you don't feel the same

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Man,listen, for the most part rappers and athletes represent what black people mostly lust over and that is financial prosperity, they'll always be representative because too many black people sre caught up with the image of being rich, so really I don't see how that will ever change

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I think of the most recognizable Black people globally...I think

Living

Barack Obama & Michelle Obama
Oprah Winfrey
Denzel Washington
Will Smith
Mariah Carey
Samuel Jackson
Michael Jordan
Stevie Wonder
Janet Jackson
Rihanna
Beyonce
Chris Tucker
Jessie Jackson
Bill Cosby
LL Cool Jay
Morgan Freeman
Magic Johnson
Ice Cube
Jay-Z
Tiger Woods
...Puff Daddy?

Deceased

Muhammad Ali
Michael Jackson
Bob Marley
Martin Luther King
Nelson Mandela
Prince
Tupac
Whitney Houston
Jimi Hendrix
Biggie

Out of this list 15/32 are musicians. 13/32 are actors. 7/32 are rappers. 5/32 are political figures. 4/32 are athletes. There is crossover... .

How did you miss these two people on your most recognizable list of living Black people? They were both Secretary of State for the USA.

condoleezza-rice1.jpg

85184-004-2670BC77.jpg

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Clueless, out of touch with whose reality yours? In reality does a 16 year old kid represent you breh? In what reality does a nikka who dies his hair with kool aid represent you? Why does an entertainer represent you but some kid who graduate with honors or a a prodigy who got accepted to Harvard at age 12 don't? The question is whose reality are you relating my reality too? Cause quite frankly I chose who I chose to identify with. These white folks don't define me. Sorry if you don't feel the same
Why are you so focused on what should be right, or how it should be? No, a 16 year old SHOULDN'T represent me to the world, but the fact is THE WORLD only sees what's in the media, so that's how they view us. There are so many places that have people that have never even seen a black person, in person, so where do you think they will get their "views" on us from? Either athletes that are on TV or these ignorant ass rap nikkas that are on TV. What don't you get about this?

Y'all can continue to kap, but I'm not gonna act like predominate black areas I frequent or just areas period where our people live period ain't filled with visually ignorant shyt. I see it all day everyday, so what do you think others see? You can pull that "fukk what others think" shyt but the fact is we don't own shyt and have no power over anything, so we better start caring what others think unless we gonna make so changes

Last edited:

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
No I don't, cause for every statistic you find to support your belief, I can find 10 more to support mines. Which is why statistics are not "facts" you cant use 0.1% of a population and make some asinine assumption that that 0.1% applies to 100% of an entire population. Its science that supports the possibility that a majority of a demographic may or may not be prone to a specific belief or preference. But to say its "fact" is dumb nikka shyt. But America is a dumb nikka country, so most will see what I said as incorrect because it "has eletrolytes" but I digress. Manipulative stats are always released to shyt on black people. How the fukk can 13% of the population commit 52% of crime? What crimes are being committed. What is the ratio of black being arrested and or charged for the same crimes that other races are not? How many cases are escalated when it comes to people of color. But hey you keep your facts. Ill keep my common fukking sense. And we will see who fares better.
Holy shyt so not only did you start name calling for no fukking reason, but you also accused me of saying an entire group of people do something. Which I never did. So now you're using straw man tactic. Those two things means you've already lost this argument, but I'll humor you.

Idk who you are, or who you've debated with on this site, but you're fukking with the wrong one. Nothing in your post is of any logic or rationale.

You are using emotion to cloud your judgment on things that know no religion, race, gender, or orientation. You're emotions are causing you to believe stats are being skewed to "shyt" on black people.

You're acting as if it's impossible for the stats that I presented to be accurate. So my question to you is, why would anyone need to lie about this stuff? Anyone who using logic and no emotion can admit to growing up in the hood, you knew a lot people got their cars stolen, robbed, a lot of nikkas they went to school with are dead, prostitution, drugs and guns being sold. People like you would rather ignore things presented to you, because it's not what you "wanna hear."

Intellects look at statistics and demographics and build conclusions based upon what they've researched. They don't start creating excuses as for why what they've researched is "making people look bad" or "can't be right" because of whatever bullshyt that you've created in your own little world.

That's ironic because you said you deal in common sense, seems to me you do not.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Why are you so focusee on what should be right, or how it should be? No, a 16 year old SHOULDN'T represent me to the world, but the fact is THE WORLD only sees what's in the media, so that's how they view us. There are so many places that have people that have never even seen a black person, in person, so where do you think they will get their "views" on us from? Either athletes that are on TV or these ignorant ass rap nikkas that are on TV. What don't you get about this?

And? Why do you care how the world or mainstream sees us? Do they pay your bills? Do they shyt from what you eat? Or is it a perception? You think they see us as buffoons therefore they interpret us to be that? Well sorry they already though that. They don't some dumb ass rapper to make their minds up. They already had those thoughts prior to any fool coming forth with ignorant. That's the thing with racism. Some people think its warranted because of who we are. They don't seem to understand it has NOTHING TO DO WITH US. And those who indulge believe what they believe because of their own complex and we have nothing to do with that belief. If they've never seen a black person why do you care what they think? Whats the odds you will come across one of those people? Yall too worried ab out what other people think about us. But its really a mask to cover up how ashamed YOU are of us. Tell the truth and shame the devil.