Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This time last year poor Eve was on her knees getting her culo blasted with her palms clasped together envisioning herself a year in the future while diarrhea shoots out of her ass like a high pressured hose. :huhldup:
cGQj7t.gif

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
The broke and bitter black male brigade is out in full force lol. And lol @ white men don't want mixed kids. Funny., whatever helps you sleep at night. But Even if it were true, isn't it a bit honourable for someone who wants his kids to look like himself? Unlike a huge chunk (or maybe the majority?) of black men (excluding men of my ethnicity of cause)who die and go to heaven at the mere thought of a light skinned, possible light eye, most likely long curly haired baby?!

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
The broke and bitter black male brigade is out in full force lol. And lol @ white men don't want mixed kids. Funny., whatever helps you sleep at night. But Even if it were true, isn't it a bit honourable for someone who wants his kids to look like himself? Unlike a huge chunk (or maybe the majority?) of black men (excluding men of my ethnicity of cause)who die and go to heaven at the mere thought of a light skinned, possible light eye, most likely long curly haired baby?!
:comeon:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

:mindblown: this is what these c00nettes go through to justify their relationships. They wanted to be Viviano in the Sterling situation. Believe that brehs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

well if that aint projection i don't know what is. we all know its women that go crazy over them mixed breed babies, cant keep ya fingers out of their hair and shyt :dead:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
well if that aint projection i don't know what is. we all know its women that go crazy over them mixed breed babies, cant keep ya fingers out of their hair and shyt :dead:

She's from Lipstick Alley. c00n central over there. Most of them hoes bleachin their skin and vying to become nannies for white people

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
:mindblown: this is what these c00nettes go through to justify their relationships. They wanted to be Viviano in the Sterling situation. Believe that brehs.

Sorry what? But at least I don't over c00n like you guys over some racist girl white girl with a large bum just because she is white with a large bum.

Also, Justin Bieber is not racist. People you find attractive who say racist comments are not racist because you find them attractive.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Sorry what? But at least I don't over c00n like you guys over some racist girl white girl with a large bum just because she is white with a large bum.

Also, Justin Bieber is not racist. People you find attractive who say racist comments are not racist because you find them attractive.

Don't quote me hoe. :scusthov: