Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
anybody know where to get some good deals on dip belts?

after doing what ive been doing for 3 months

Nike-SB-Cloth-Belt.jpg

cost me 5 bucks and handles just about any weight ive put on it(up to 50 so far)

then again i have it hanging from my neck :dro:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
2 week break from the gym was so necessary..can't wait to be back in it after work...its going to be great...not looking forward towards the new years resolution ppl polluting my gym for the next 3-6 weeks though :upsetfavre:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
2 week break from the gym was so necessary..can't wait to be back in it after work...its going to be great...not looking forward towards the new years resolution ppl polluting my gym for the next 3-6 weeks though :upsetfavre:

Yeah, I'm wondering what the gym is gonna be looking like when I go today. I typically do two workouts, and they're at kinda off-peak hours (2:00 and 9:30), so I'm hoping I don't run into a lot of resolutioners. My 2:00 gym is kinda grungy and grimy, so I don't think they'll be attracting a lot of resolutioners; they tend to go for bells and whistle places like Planet Fitness or Gold's.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I'm wondering what the gym is gonna be looking like when I go today. I typically do two workouts, and they're at kinda off-peak hours (2:00 and 9:30), so I'm hoping I don't run into a lot of resolutioners. My 2:00 gym is kinda grungy and grimy, so I don't think they'll be attracting a lot of resolutioners; they tend to go for bells and whistle places like Planet Fitness or Gold's.

my gym is grimy and grungy..also big too...usually it attracts the resolutioners because its one of the cheapest gyms pricewise in the area

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
maybe its me...but i find i prefer it not to be any attractive women in the gym...it distracts me...:thumbsdown:
but i do love a woman in yoga pants...something about it...:ohhh:

im the same way breh...i know im going to see some new female faces in the gym tonight...the only time of the year my gym has any attractive females is right after new years

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Just started getting serious with cardio today. 2 mile run in 20 mins on the treadmill, 3 miles in 10 mins on the bike. One thing I hate about cardio is the waves come off spin :sadcam:. Now I know why black women hate the gym :mjpls:

On Friday ima see if I can wake up 45 mins early to run for 30 mins before work. If I can do that at least 3 times a week I'd be aesthetically pleasing by April/May :lawd:

LETS DO THIS!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
taking 2 weeks off from the gym for some extra healing/recovery time was a good idea...it felt great actually getting back in the gym last night and do my thing without feeling any nagging aches and pains..gym resolution in 2013 is to get through the year without any injuries lol

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
taking 2 weeks off from the gym for some extra healing/recovery time was a good idea...it felt great actually getting back in the gym last night and do my thing without feeling any nagging aches and pains..gym resolution in 2013 is to get through the year without any injuries lol
Yea man... had to tweak my workout a bit for the same reasons. Been going strong for a few weeks now w/no kinds of problems, knock on wood

Its def good to take time off when you need it, but I think constant pain is indicative of something else beign wrong