Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

and thats how alot of you dudes feel. "the black race is a sinking ship, so we might as well breed ourselves out. "

instead of getting in the game to fight for finite resources. nikkas subconsciously try to breed into other groups that already have a slice at the table.

AMERICA is the sinking ship that I am referring to.... Not the black race:snoop:

And you still didn't answer my question, But I get it. I am thinking more about black people as a collective worldwide despite nationality, and you are referencing American blacks and our survival.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
look at blacks from the 20s on up to present. black folks are getting whiter with every generation. we already see biracials with white kids. i dont see cacs getting darker though.

and you dudes with white women are purposely deceptive

Ni66a, no they aren't. If so black Americans would look like Puerto Ricans. You crazy.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
2014-Marriage-Chart.jpg

but we are breeding out our race :sadcam:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
aw ok you stay in c00n capital of the US I can't speak for LA never been there (will be there in june) but in chicago biracial men and women usually date dark skin people tbh I really don't see to many IR couples here in chicago unless you count biracial and black people as a IR couple :yeshrug:

Same thing in Philly. Florida is different in this regard though.
Very different.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
okay, he's half black, so what?

How are you not grasping such a simple concept. If I drink your milkshake, even half, while keeping my milkshake. I have won.

Let's say you have an island with one black man and one white man. 50 women of various ethnicities. If the black man can impregnate the women while keeping the white man from reproducing he has won. It doesn't matter if they're half breed.

This isn't something I should have to explain this is something you should automatically grasp as a human male.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
2014-Marriage-Chart.jpg

but we are breeding out our race :sadcam:

Good post.....but Careful tho, is that 94% in relation to 94% of Black women total, if not then it means that is 94% of those THAT ARE married have a BM as a partner.........

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
his kid will marry an asian or white woman. how the fukk he gon force his son to do something he couldnt even do?

You maybe right, but that's where it's on us to improve our status. To inform the world that the black woman is the epitome and to bag one is Godly.

I ask again, why settle for a inferior product? All these other races of women getting knjections, etc., are attempting to emulate black women curves.

All you pawg hunters bragging about pawgs with curves, black women set the standard!

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
It's not that complicated which culture mixed kids will identify with.It's based on where they're raised.Black,mixed,Hispanic,white,etc area?
That even applies to fully black kids.Most black kids raised in white areas marry white.Most raised in black areas marry black.It's pretty cut and dry.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Biracial of what mix though? Of course cac and Asian biracial marry non black. And there's more cac than black, so I fully expect most biracial to marry non black.

Black and white mixes. Many Black and Latino mixes marry white or latino too.