Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Remember that men are and can be as emotional as women. They're just good at hiding it more. If your man says that he doesn't feel like talking or he just wants to be alone don't get offended sometimes they just need time to theirselves to think about what ever issues they maybe be going through.

It doesn't always have anything to do with you and tho we would like to think that we are only thing on their mind all day lol thats not the case. Don't be selfish especially if you have someone that does their best to make you happy.
Men can be as complicated as women when they are going through things. Give that man time to come to you, if you are important to him then eventually he'll let you know what was up. If it was a minor issue he might not tho. Not everyone thinks their problems are such a big deal that everyone has to know.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
When i actually do
pull out a condom they look at me crazy like i disrespected em

Lol ya a trip

Can't live with em or without em
I'm not gonna lie, I'm PARANOID about my health. I learned way too much way to early about Molecular Genetics. If a woman doesn't insist on a condom, throw that hoe in the bushes...

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Remember that men are and can be as emotional as women. They're just good at hiding it more. If your man says that he doesn't feel like talking or he just wants to be alone don't get offended sometimes they just need time to theirselves to think about what ever issues they maybe be going through.

It doesn't always have anything to do with you and tho we would like to think that we are only thing on their mind all day lol thats not the case. Don't be selfish especially if you have someone that does their best to make you happy.
Men can be as complicated as women when they are going through things. Give that man time to come to you, if you are important to him then eventually he'll let you know what was up. If it was a minor issue he might not tho. Not everyone thinks their problems are such a big deal that everyone has to know.
Men are far more emotionally fragile than women. That's why it's important to only deal with a man who has good character, maturity and coping skills. It's also important to know that if you hurt a man with your words, many times there's no turning back.
Still waters run deep with men.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
It doesn't get hurt... Just slightly more fragile.

:mjcry:

:smugdraper:
How do I reconcile my feelings for this white dude I just met with my #ColiMilitantcy

Honestly, I can separate historical events from INDIVIDUAL people, and I've honestly never had a problem with white people interpersonally BUT as a Black woman should I be more suspicious of a white man. This guy is super dope, he's handsome, manly, kind, hardworking. And he's a grown ass man.

I've been around white people my whole life, but I've never give a white man a chance...

What's happening to me?

As a matter of fact, he's a man to me. Just like any other man. The only reason I'm pointing out that he's white is because I'm posting on the Coli.

He's soooo masculine. Hunting, fishing, horseback riding and all that other shyt. And he has a pickup truck soooo high that I damn near need a ladder to get in.

It was love at first sight though.

Am I getting soft?:wow:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do I reconcile my feelings for this white dude I just met with my #ColiMilitantcy

Honestly, I can separate historical events from INDIVIDUAL people, and I've honestly never had a problem with white people interpersonally BUT as a Black woman should I be more suspicious of a white man. This guy is super dope, he's handsome, manly, kind, hardworking. And he's a grown ass man.

I've been around white people my whole life, but I've never give a white man a chance...

What's happening to me?

As a matter of fact, he's a man to me. Just like any other man. The only reason I'm pointing out that he's white is because I'm posting on the Coli.

He's soooo masculine. Hunting, fishing, horseback riding and all that other shyt. And he has a pickup truck soooo high that I damn near need a ladder to get in.

It was love at first sight though.

Am I getting soft?:wow:
What are you specifically asking me?

:mjlol:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
What are you specifically asking me?

:mjlol:
Because you seem reasonable and you're here and you're a man (I think) and you're white. Like, have you ever been able to see a Black woman as a person? Because I have always declined white men because I assumed they could not possibly see me as a person. But this guy, he seems real manly and a stand up guy. I don't feel my usual mistrust of strangers. I think that's what I like the most about him, he's super duper manly.

ETA: I grew up and went to school with a lot of white people... So I'm not as racist as I seem... It's just that I've never given any white dude a chance. EVER.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're asking if I view black women as people? If white dudes are actually capable of doing such a thing?

:dwillhuh:

Yes, yes I do and yes we can.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
So you're asking if I view black women as people? If white dudes are actually capable of doing such a thing?

Yes, yes I do and yes we can.

Thank you for your honesty. I have literally never given a white dude a chance dating wise. But I grew up completely surrounded by them- boarding school and college... I have white male acquaintances, but that is meaningless because people can be polite and still see you as OTHER.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you for your honesty. I have literally never given a white dude a chance dating wise. But I grew up completely surrounded by them- boarding school and college... I have white male acquaintances, but that is meaningless because people can be polite and still see you as OTHER.
Any normal human being SHOULD treat you with respect and companionship if they find you attractive enough to do so. Take a chance! Good luck.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Any normal human being SHOULD treat you with respect and companionship if they find you attractive enough to do so. Take a chance! Good luck.
I guess I am not easily moved by men. I get approached by all kinds of men, but most of the time, just nothing. This man was intriguing and very secure. He seemed genuinely friendly- not thirsty. He's also very well rounded and seems very optimistic. A lot going for himself too. Thank you.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I am not easily moved by men. I get approached by all kinds of men, but most of the time, just nothing. This man was intriguing and very secure. He seemed genuinely friendly- not thirsty. He's also very well rounded and seems very optimistic. A lot going for himself too. Thank you.
Seems like a cool dude. Good luck!!!!

:salute: