Pyramids....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
ill listen to professional geoligists who use modern science to date rocks for a living. they are able to dat things ,uch more accurately than historians who have no clue about how to date rocks. do you know what a geoligist is?

You mean, geologists like Colin Reader, the geologist I linked in the post that you just quoted but failed to read?

And will you really listen to modern geologists, nearly ALL of whom would laugh at your Sphinx theory, or just the ONE geologist in the world who tries to use water erosion theory to date the Sphinx to 10,000 years ago?

Absolutely nothing about the dating of the construction of the rocks puts that construction at more than 5,000-6,000 years ago at the very, very earliest. Your random claim about there not being enough rain in Egypt to make that erosion in the last 10,000 years isn't accepted by any geologist in the world outside of Schoch.

funny how nobody else has been able to recreate what edward and those ancient civilisations did. :mjpls:

Why is that funny at all? They put enormous resources into those projects and developed them for thousands of years. There's a clear progression in the techniques as they got better and better at it. Why would you expect that we could do the same thing without even hardly trying?

If some random-ass country wanted to start building pyramids with primitive tools, I'm sure they'd have some great ones within a few hundred years. But...why?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are the best/most likely conspiracy theories that you've heard about the pyramids?

I'm gonna need lanks to all the best documentaries. .. :feedme:

28gz4gy.png

if you notice on the Kemetic (Egyptian) Tree Of Life...Sphere 1, 2 and 3 are shaped like a pyramid. SMH @ the historic detractors saying that the shape of the pyramids is a mystery...NO!! The shape of the Pyramids represents Sphere's 1, 2 and 3 from The Tree Of Life.

I give a full breakdown here:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ever...inition-of-what-the-3rd-eye-really-is.395708/

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
haha - no. I heard of it before, and it has tons of silly stuff it in. There's facts left out, there's details that are exaggerated, there's math and science that is twisted or straight wrong to fit the documentarian's claims...

This article is one of many that points out why many of these claims are :duck:

(And I'm not saying that the documentary "says" aliens made the pyramid. But they advance many of the false claims that induce people to take that route, so some sort of agenda is obviously present there.)

The whole problem is that we don't know everything about everything in the world. But people want to think scientists and historians have to know everything. So anytime you have theories that still have holes in them (which nearly all historical theories must, for obvious reasons), someone will throw out:

IMG_8154.png

Even though that theory has WAY more holes in it on every level. But conspiracy theorists never worry about the myriad holes in their own theory.

That's simply false. Ancient Egypt had far more rain than today's Egypt at least up until 3000 B.C. There are clear alternative theories for the erosion.

There's literally nothing (manmade) in Egypt that has ever been discovered that predates 5000 B.C. To use erosion lines alone to try to make up a date thousands of years earlier than all other facts provide, and then to have to explain why the Sphinx is somehow the only artifact that survived for a full 3000+ years, is really an abuse of Occum's Razor.

I'm in the process of reading the article you posted that challenges the doc. I'll hit this thread when I'm done

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
You all ever see or here about Olympus Mons on Mars? The article I'm reading @The Dankster posted speculates that the Great Pyramid looking like Orion's Belt constellation was either coincidence or for simplicity. Check this mountain range on Mars called Olympus Mons

sped-mars-volc.png

orionandpyramids.jpg

Look similar to Giza. I'm not saying aliens built these structures but whomever did had extensive knowledge of the solar system & how it works

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
the great sphinx of egypt is suffering from immense water erosion. the last time there was enough rain in egypt to cause lasting water erosion on rocks was over 10,000 years ago. modern historians story of egypt doesnt match up with the science of todays geoligists.

Of course not it was build during the Leo Equinox which was around 10000 Years ago but here is the kicker....... Europeans didn't exist 10 thousand years ago

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
LMAO @ posters posting mounds of dirt as pyramids:mjlol:

If u don't gtfoh:camby:

The pyramids around the earth with "dirt" on top of them give off electric energy
It's proven on video.
As well as the pyramids in Egypt

Lots of strange things happened in the world before us

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
Wake up people we as blacks have alien DNA also known as blood of the Gods , it's up to you to unlock it and acend or be stuck in this physical reality now. Soon as you start listening to cacs telling you your history and giving you 5% (the amount of truth in the bible) like you can't be Christ is when you fall to the way side

Universal magnetic

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Check out these ley lines From the Pacific where Easter Island is located all the way to Africa/Giza where the Great Pyramid is. These structures line up on the same ley line, use very similar building techniques & these cultures were supposedly separated by distance & years when their kingdoms appeared. That same line is exactly 30 degrees to the equator. It's all in the documentary I posted.

h_d225511d366d67cd4872064685601438

h_20e93ab417b5c5ca1f1d2e51109e54b2

h_c57f178e02739422db19dbb4ec96974d

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Yeah and they use diamond powered saws or some shyt to cut them blocks. shyt so precise that a laser has trouble copying those cuts.
I think you mean diamond tipped saws breh. Diamonds are pretty expensive as a fuel source, not to mention they don't generate anywhere near enough energy, if at all. Vibration of the atoms within the diamond perhaps? :lolbron:

You serious about modern laser technology having trouble cutting giant blocks? Modern industrial spec laser cutters have a positioning accuracy of 10 micrometers and repeatability of 5 micrometers.
However, the pyramids had an average gap of only 5 millimetres on each side:wow:
Simply sublime engineering:wow:
The accuracy :ohlawd:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
You serious about modern laser technology having trouble cutting giant blocks? Modern industrial spec laser cutters have a positioning accuracy of 10 micrometers and repeatability of 5 micrometers.
However, the pyramids had an average gap of only 5 millimetres on each side:wow:
Simply sublime engineering:wow:
The accuracy :ohlawd:

:dwillhuh:

how'd those mofukkas do that shyt:lupe:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:

how'd those mofukkas do that shyt:lupe:
Supreme mathematics :troll:

nah really though, they were in all likelihood extremely proficient at mathematics, and applied said proficiency to their labour efforts.

I remember studying Ancient Egypt for an entire year when I was in primary school and they were a stunning civilization. I even learnt how to write my name and a few other words in hieroglyphics :wow: (My white teacher tried to whitewash my class and say the upper class Egyptians were white :stopitslime:. my hand shot in the air and I blurted out, "But Miss Cac, how come all the illustrations that are thousands of years old show the Pharaohs as black?" She sent me outside :mjlol:)

All the white people that said the pyramids were built by aliens are straight shytting on the Ancient Egyptians. They couldn't possibly believe that black people, which they were so fond of calling savages, were capable of building such magnificent structures.

I'm actually in awe of how amazing it all is :mindblown::ohlawd:

fun fact: only Egyptian priestesses were allowed to brew beer.