PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
original.gif

How'd they turn their back on it? They're still releasing games and have a lot of games announced still in the works e.g.

50+ new PlayStation VR games coming this year and into early 2018

I don't know where you're going with this one point right here

What can't be debated is the fact that some of the biggest games period are also exclusive to PS4 e.g. Horizon, persona, Spider-Man, God of War, TLOU 2, Yakuza, Death Stranding etc.
I love how this nikka went to everything about the current systems EXCEPT the current game library and current install base

So now online don’t matter to Xbox fans. When they was doing the dougie about having more people to play online with. Now we literally have tens of millions of more players, that don’t matter

They ain’t had an exclusive worth a damn in years and no more on the Horizon :troll:

But now only multiplats matter and games from 2002 :mjlol:

Kinect was everything. An integral part of the system, so important that it had to be bundled to force devs and gamers to use it. That shyt ain’t even being made no more a few years later. But bring up Sony dropping VR like more exclusives ain’t coming next on that too

Same ones crying about how this was a new era. DD gang. Always on gang. But you need internet anyway for gaming. Just download and stream and share..... are now the ones talking bout 4K players like every major streaming service doesn’t stream in 4K now.

Pathetic

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Reread my post; weakest catalog of exclusives, breh. Really only the Wii U has held it down for exclusives this gen.
The reason for this is that there are less exclusives period. It doesn't make economic sense for a game to be "exclusive" anymore. A lot of the games that would have been exclusive in the past are now on both consoles.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
OP didn't even mention Sony blocking crossplay or not including EA Access (which is a great value). I love PlayStation but arrogant Sony is back.

Sony stans keep saying they learned their lesson, watch them jack up the launch of the PS5
Excellent point. I may have to edit the op.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I'm a Sony stan and I'll admit as of now Microsoft is doing better for gamers than Sony is. Sony is becoming arrogant again

However PS4 has the better games, there isn't one Xbox exclusive that even warrants a google search.

PC makes Xbox mostly redundant anyways.

PS4+PC+Switch is all you need this gen.

Microsoft did good but it's too late for this gen, imo

Next gen, it seems Sony will fukk up and Microsoft will be for the gamers. I would jump ship next gen but Sony will (as always) have the better games.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Which Xbox one features have I once praised? That I don't think matter now?, Bare in mind I own a Xbox one, and use BC.

I don't think it's a big deal not have on the ps4 as I personally still have a PS3 plugged in but if that's something thats important to you should be buying a Xbox.

My only issue with your op was claiming the difference in exclusives is just a matter of preference. anything you infer from that was on you. I own both systems and they both have their merits and drawbacks.
Listen to yourself. You don’t care about BC because you have a PS3. That alone means BC is still important. I have every major console ever released. Arcadium regulars have seen my collection. Me having every console doesn’t blind me from the importance of BC.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
nobody thought they were getting backwards comparability. broke boys ruined that shyt last green. nikkas said from the start ps3 shyt wouldn't work oin ps4. don't know why you're acting like sony went back on their word or something.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
As far as internet

ONLY the ps4 pro can use 5ghz setup, the standard ps4 can only do 2.8 ghz

ALL xbox 1s can use 5 ghz
Supposedly the slim rectified this.

I dunno all I know is the pro supports 5ghz and the WiFi card is absolutely garbage.

Even the OG Xb1 beats it.

Listen to yourself. You don’t care about BC because you have a PS3. That alone means BC is still important. I have every major console ever released. Arcadium regulars have seen my collection. Me having every console doesn’t blind me from the importance of BC.

I'm not saying it's not important. But it's something currently I can live without.

At the same time, if that Is a major value ad for you, you should know what system to buy.
I'm talking strictly exclusive games man. Halo 5, Uncharted 4, so on and so forth.

Yup first party exclusives have been lacking on both.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Which Xbox one features have I once praised? That I don't think matter now?, Bare in mind I own a Xbox one, and use BC.

I don't think it's a big deal not have on the ps4 as I personally still have a PS3 plugged in but if that's something thats important to you should be buying a Xbox.

My only issue with your op was claiming the difference in exclusives is just a matter of preference. anything you infer from that was on you. I own both systems and they both have their merits and drawbacks.
:snoop:How much more simple to I have to put it?
Sony stans praised PS4 for having better graphics
Sony stans praised PS4 for having better performance
Sony stans praised Sony for have Backwards Compatibility on PS2 and PS3.
Sony stans praised Sony for have a Blu Ray drive in PS3. They even used it as a justification for the $600 launch price

NONE. LITERALLY NONE of these features matter to Sony stans anymore, and they all claim it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fact that Sony decided to strip all of these features from their FLAGSHIP console or has simply fallen behind.

THAT is the point of the OP. These issues/features don't matter to Sony stans anymore because they have to rationalize their purchases and brand loyalty.
What I'm saying is, the REAL argument/debate is in the actual quality of games, which at the end of the day, is 100% subjective.

How none of you can grasp this is beyond my comprehension.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Supposedly the slim rectified this.

I dunno all I know is the pro supports 5ghz and the WiFi card is absolutely garbage.

Even the OG Xb1 beats it.

I'm not saying it's not important. But it's something currently I can live without.

At the same time, if that Is a major value ad for you, you should know what system to buy.

Yup first party exclusives have been lacking on both.
You're trying to have a conversation based on your own selfish views.
I'm talking about what these consoles have to offer the general population.
I'm 100% capable in seeing the value in something even if I personally have no use for it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's only been a year on an entirely new platform. PS4 only had Killzone and Infamous for a while. It really wasn't until late 2015 when I stopped playing my PS3, these things take time.
OP's point about Sony's "past peripherals" is faulty if you really do your research.

How is a new platform like VR gaming comparable to a frigging waggle controller? Furthermore, the "waggle" controller and the PS Eye has been repurposed from the PS3 era FOR VR so if anything, the past peripherals are STILL SUPPORTED :dead:

The ONLY thing really worth arguing about "failed" from Sony would be the Vita. Any other point is conjecture straight up.

The PS Move and Eye arent' dead, millions bought them for the PS4 launch(eye) and the moves/eye for the VR.

OP updated to include the fact that Sony has been block cross platform play, while MS has been openly in favor it.
Sony has had cross play since PS3 days with PC. Sony now ain't do cross play with Xbox 1 and suddenly X1 is the one that's been supporting it? Propaganda pushers u are :hhh: