PS4 70 Million Sold/PSVR 2 Million Sold

BlackMafia

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Don't wanna hear nothing about you all over the X1X nuts until you got BOTH the system and a 4K TV that takes advantage of it.

Court you's a window shopper
:mad: at me, I think I know why :mjgrin:
Man you's a window shopper
In the games dept of the store lookin' at shyt you can't buy :(
In the new TV aisle tearin up about to cry :(

:camby:
:laff::dead:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Both the PS4 Pro and PSVR are on sale for December..

Scrolling through the thread there is only one person who's posting essays...I wonder why :mjlol:

There’s a combo pro vr sale on Sunday at bestbuy also, copping my pro then and moving the amateur to the bedroom.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Niqqa that shyt gon easily hit 100 million.

Sony ain’t even start marketing the Pro and the price gon get much lower

OG PS4 gon retrial for 199-250$ by next year

Spider-Man & God Of War with Red Dead marketing

Summer of 2019 TLOU2 will push sales to 100 million. Hell it may be much sooner.
Spider-Man, GOW, RDR2 and possibly whatever other big game they have marketing rights too will explode next year.

Then you got TLOU 2 in 2019 most likely along with who knows what else they got cooking.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How much are they predicting after the holidays? After this month, it might hit 80 mill :banderas:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What's interesting to me is it doesn't seem like these consoles are really either/or choices for people anymore. PS4 and Switch are both selling very strongly with no signs of slowing down.

PS4 got a real gift at the start of this gen with Nintendo launching a total dud and XB1 fukking up their launch but the sales are only getting better as time goes on.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What's interesting to me is it doesn't seem like these consoles are really either/or choices for people anymore. PS4 and Switch are both selling very strongly with no signs of slowing down.

PS4 got a real gift at the start of this gen with Nintendo launching a total dud and XB1 fukking up their launch but the sales are only getting better as time goes on.
:KhaledUSMRT: