Prove Your Life is Worse than Mine (FINAL UPDATE: Official Smiley Added)

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You complaining about your boring ass cracker ass life but you have money to freely spend on going to the movies. Be thankful you have money in your pocket, wifi access, and a phone or computer to even be on this website you ungrateful cracker

I have a question: would you rather crackas on the Internet deny being white or brag about it?

:jbhmm:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I've lost my marriage , too much weight, my booty, my right arm is in a sling due to my shoulder so fucced up I hafta have a bone graft to repair it n a few big issues I won't say here publicly but I know for a fact my life worse than urs but the joy my daughter gives me throughout this storm I'm going thru might make me feel better than u.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I've lost my marriage , too much weight, my booty, my right arm is in a sling due to my shoulder so fucced up I hafta have a bone graft to repair it n a few big issues I won't say here publicly but I know for a fact my life worse than urs but the joy my daughter gives me throughout this storm I'm going thru might make me feel better than u.

pic or it ain't true :camby:

:shaq:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've been to the movies many times by myself.

If I hit up friends or family and they don't wanna go, I'm not gonna sit home and not see it

because I don't have people to see it with. Too many people out here can't stand being alone,

and can't do things by themselves. I make a priority for me to go to events and do things by myself,

I may chat up someone there and chill though.

If you wanna be truly successful, the road there is never ending and most of the time it's a lonely

but fulfilling one. Most will quit along the way.

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
It actually refers to LSD, and my avi is the symbol for cognitive liberty. Admittedly though I've had way too many doses of heroin, crack, pcp, whatever. You name it ive taken too much, at least everything but heroin, weed, and mescaline or LSD once a year is in the past.

Started methadone again today so hopefully I can add heroin to the list of shyt I used to abuse.
Just realized the significance behind the username @toomanydoses

:ohhh:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Bank-Account-Zero-Balance-Posted-by-@EvilJeanyis-to-Twitter.jpg

:mjcry:

- blackieorbinson

:damn: