"Prison Break" event series/Season 5 Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:francis: With this news I need to finish "Prisin Break". I'm on like a 7-month hiatus since I finished Season 1.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't get what they don't understand about this. Prison Break should have been a one season show. Once they achieve it's namesake and break out of prison there's nothing left for it. Why then does it even need another season? What will they do go back to prison and break out again which they actually did in what season 3? This show is a one trick pony and it's fresh out of tricks.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Nah, i think this will be a one and done return. the CW show is going to be huge.

hmm. Even If it's a one and done. I thought channels would put something in their contract that says they can't be in another show on a different channel at the same time since it would hurt the characters they play. I mean I already though it was crazy enough they let both Prison Break brothers be in another show together to begin with.

On Monday they are traveling through time and fighting super villains.

On Wednesday they are running from human cops .

:martin:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
hmm. Even If it's a one and done. I thought channels would put something in their contract that says they can't be in another show on a different channel at the same time since it would hurt the characters they play. I mean I already though it was crazy enough they let both Prison Break brothers be in another show together to begin with.

On Monday they are traveling through time and fighting super villains.

On Wednesday they are running from human cops .

:martin:
lol, Andra Fuller did it (sorta.) Roomieloverfriends was on BET & Black Jesus was on Adult Swim. If things get too :mindblown: for you, thr film room is here for you.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No way, there are only like 2 black ppl so it's already :mjpls: and it's gonna a be successful cause CW is the main network making an effort off the comic book franchise.
Firestorm is one who is the other? And I am saying it's a flop because insiders that have seen the first episode say it's horrid (which was my initial reaction to the first trailer)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
A huge flop :mjpls:

This the third series that was greenliihht bruh....and low key The Flash has the most black cast on tv for a real show. Det. West, Iris, Wally, Jax, Iris mother, all black characters.:myman:

League of Legends will be fine CW is the spot for comic shows right now.