Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I don't understand his leverage either. If I'm Ghost I'd be like "nikka I'm broke." And call his bluff. But it looks like Ghost is gonna pay him to bide some time while figuring out his weakness
Facts, Ghost got some much pressure on him he is afraid to try and call his bluff and thinks dude might have something. I'm sure he is gonna pay him for now and as you said try to find a weakness or find more about him. I'm not sure about Kanan though, dude won't let up on Tariq and Dre won't tell Tommy.

It's looking tougher and tougher for Ghost every episode.

Passaro

All Star
Daps
You keep identifying with Ghost. See it from Tariq's point of view. You'd be cool with your father cheating on your mom :sitdown: leaving your mom for another woman and breaking your family up :sitdown: seeing your mom cry over this nikka :sitdown: who's telling you to be this and that only to find out your dad is involved in hella illegal activities :sitdown: then gets arrested and thrown in jail :sitdown: and oh yea, the same chick that's arresting your dad is the chick he foolishly left your mom for :sitdown:

You'd really be cool with that as a 17 year old kid breh? Really?

You're definitely identifying with Ghost.

I can easily see how a kid could be like fukk that nikka.
Also consider Ghost had the audacity to straight up bring the children to Angela's apartment.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Tariq is sipping lean with a 40 year old that's robbing houses and helping him steal j's. Ghost aint got shyt to do with that. Tariq is a spoiled brat that got life way too good. private school, riding in luxury vehicles, penthouse apartment. Got the life and is unappreciative. raina aint this dumb and experienced the exact same things.
this is why I think he will end up in jail, he's unsavable at this point. Kannans best revenge would be Tariq in jail, that would hurt Ghost the most

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
During his exchange with Ghost he mentioned he was only there because he pays, meaning Ghost. So, it appears he's being paid by Ghost like Proctor. I agree, he isn't there to make friends. It's to do a job so there's no need to interject his personal opinions. It's unprofessional and I wouldn't want someone representing me who didn't have enough sense or decorum to keep their opinions to themselves since they aren't relevant to my defense. But it's a tv show and they need drama so. Lol
well said.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dude was in the show for 5 seconds and mad an impression. At least he's finding other ways to make $ even tho making Tariq drink lean is lame as fukk.
For real man, that shows how much power he has in all of this. Also yeah man, it's very lame that he is drugging him and I think he is doing it so he can easily control him.