Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
btw, where is dre getting 50K a week to hand over to kanan????? he's working a legit job in a nightclub. this is not the type of job that pays that kinda money. even if he's working for tommy as well.
I was under the impression he's skimming money from the drug business.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The writing is starting to take away from the enjoyment of the show for me. :heh: at ghost and Tommy still not knowing 50 is still alive. They've been thinking that he was dead since season 2
Yea, he had scenes (the tariq shoe stealing scene) where kanaan is open in the community walking around like it's all good.

If they were staying true to the story line, kanan was supposed to be this big time dude before he got bagged even put ghost and tommy on. I know when that happens and somebody supposed to be dead the whole community knows about it. Streets talk. Wouldn't someone spot kanan and say "hey that's kanan" or something?

When he was in another city it was ok, but being back in his own town out in the open makes no sense.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
you know 50 pull rank and shyt. "you all ain't killing me off, not only will i unbelievably survive, but with minimal scarring like a superhero because i'm not sitting in no damn makeup chair for hours."
I still wonder how the story would've went if they let 50 get killed off. It's legit the reason season 3 had weakness at times because you can tell there was major rewriting. 50 didn't expect the show to be a hit like this so he wanted in instead of letting the story play out like it originally was :wow:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Good first episode
I think that dre will get to Tariq and he will off 50 at some point probably will have to choose between his dad and 50 like shawn. Charlie My guy RIP. Also you not getting bail with that type of crime I can see that especially in some states. They def need to rap up a few story lines though Sandoval need to go.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Also why Kanan so attached to Tariq, nikka you killed your son! I understand you want him to be your apprentice and shyt but It's safe to say you not the most fit parent. Fall back nikka!

I thought the same shyt, her hoe ass gonna fukk him. Hopefully it backfires or something.

She gave em the bedroom eyes when they met with Proctor.. she a thottie :mjlol:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
These Damn Hoes

tenor.gif

Unless it was a flashback to Ghost fukking her, she out here thotting it up :pachaha:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Breh to be fair tho...what logical person would think that nikka survived a burning house falling down on him? If I walked into a place with someone, we fought, and I burned it down to the ground, no way in hell would I think he survived.
Ain't you a wrestling fan breh. If there's no body it ain't over :ufdup:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
all this time ghost was fake ballin'.

doesn't own the apartment he lives in and is basically cash poor. where is all his money at?

used all his money to pay off Milan when brehh was extorting him..

all his MAJOR cash is dirty, cant use that

his LEGAL cash flow aint that big yet

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know this sounds silly bit I didn't expect it to feel like an actual continuation of the last season. Usually shows will put in filler but it just jumped right in.