Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Who's on the board of starz??

This show is rank in the top 2 of cable premium channels and u not finding a way to have more episodes throughout the year and have a 7 to 8 year run on some hbo shyt..

Tells u a lot about these white suits and their disconnect to the black community

Bet they want Outlander and American Gods to be the shows people think about when they think of Starz

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
You bringing it back with that Rolla and Breeze reference. Speaking of Rolla, shouldn't Ghost be pissed that Kanan set him up to kill his apprentice and killed Shawn?
That's a good point, but Ghost has to overlook that because Kanaan killed Jukebox to save Tariq. He also told them about Ray Ray.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I thought sax mentioned turning on the tracker after Tommy had pulled up where Ray Ray got killed. I don't think it was on then. Wonder why he aint driving the clean ride?

i don't get this either... your main rides are the mustang and escalade which the feds already know and you going out on the streets to kill people and a crooked cop at that.

one of the reasons ghost got out of it killing greg was street cameras... now nikkas all around new york doing dirt in their rides

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
My two biggest complaints about the finale

Half of the suspense was seeing Tasha and Ghost get the news and they skipped right over that. Annoying

They didn't seem distraught enough. They lost their daughter and the first thing was revenge rather than mourning? I don't know. I just felt the parents should've been inconsolable for a minute. I feel like they were more upset by other things throughout the years.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Not really understanding the call more episodes, other than having more episodes to watch. The writing would not have been better based on how they do the writing now. There's just too many plots already.

I could list five different elements that never had to be in the show from this season alone, but they put an enormous amount of time into it.

1)Tariq's double kidnapping.
2)Jukebox entire appearance.
3Tommy having to go all the way to Chicago ( then when they found out the dope got burnt those cats were in NY so fast) and Holly uncle getting killed. Totally wasted episode.
4)Silver and Tasha love affair, combined with Tasha wanting to "go clean".
5)The hair salon should have been Tasha's. I'll allow this one because we got to see some La La, but what real part does Lakeisha provide?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a good thing Tasha did confess seeing how its her gun that has the bullet in the wall....but then again Tommy looks like an accomplice because of the tracker on his car.

I wonder if they're gonna show a gangsta side of councilman tate next season....he's already got the smug conniving shyt down pact