Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
so does ray ray or even the police know jukebox is dead yet? no reports on a missing cop?
Jukebox wasn't an NYC cop
lmaoo i guess so. No one notices lobos is dead or even cares, kinda the same with milan.
Everybody noticed Lobos died :dahell:
The Serbs almost killed Tommy over Milan till his girl came through :dahell:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I know the writing is suspect at times, but when a show got you watching episodes from previous seasons to recant some things...it's good.

I know ultimately it is Tariq doing that his sister got killed, but what she said is what ultimately made him shoot. At first Ray ray was making up a story, he wasn't gonna shoot her.

Raina identified him by his street name, which ultimately let it be known that Tariq did snitch, although common sense is that ray ray is short for Raymond.

But Raina stated plain as day "my father is gonna kill you". She basically told him, "I'm gonna tell my daddy on you."

So what was ray ray to do? Same things everyone else did. Talkers have to die. Everyone on the show that has a story to tell, and will tell...has died.

Why is Ray Ray killing people in the 1st place?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I know the writing is suspect at times, but when a show got you watching episodes from previous seasons to recant some things...it's good.

I know ultimately it is Tariq doing that his sister got killed, but what she said is what ultimately made him shoot. At first Ray ray was making up a story, he wasn't gonna shoot her.

Raina identified him by his street name, which ultimately let it be known that Tariq did snitch, although common sense is that ray ray is short for Raymond.

But Raina stated plain as day "my father is gonna kill you". She basically told him, "I'm gonna tell my daddy on you."

So what was ray ray to do? Same things everyone else did. Talkers have to die. Everyone on the show that has a story to tell, and will tell...has died.
:salute:

Everybody rep this nikka right here

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This question is really overlooked, dude didn't have shyt to do with that job. Don't even know why he cares.
I brought it up a few pages ago and the simple simon muhfuccas decided that was well within reason.

Think about all the shyt on this show this season and yet RayRay is now the ultimate villain? It makes no sense.

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I felt nothing when Raina got bodied.

I know nothing about her. Writers scared to kill Tariq.

I kinda feel you a little on that, it was more for the connection that she had with other characters that made you feel for her death, at least that was the aim.

For example you notice how she did a fist bump with Tariq in his room about not snitching even though we've never seen these two close enough to be dappin anything up.:upsetfavre:A blatant set up for sympathy upon her death :martin:shyt entertaining though :whoo: