Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

Yeah, tell me about it.
Some poster in this thread called it about two weeks ago.
He's about to flip. Maat hit him with some real shyt this episode.

He can only pretend for so long and think about it, he has
custody of his lil girl. Ghost already posted up at his spot,
quizzing Tommy about Homeland dude and this tape.

He's outta here, basically :snoop:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Yeah, tell me about it.
Some poster in this thread called it about two weeks ago.
He's about to flip. Maat hit him with some real shyt this episode.

He can only pretend for so long and think about it, he has
custody of his lil girl. Ghost already posted up at his spot,
quizzing Tommy about Homeland dude and this tape.

He's outta here, basically :snoop:

Proctor is a G....he knows hes got the leverage if he ever needs it.....he aint going nowhere. James also trust him..there is no reason for him to kill the lawyer. Especially considering he is the one inside person he has on the legal side that knows who he really is.

I think his son and Lakeisha are the wild cards to worry about.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Dre got to die season finale. Bottom line!

I like his character....he is not doing anything worse then what Ghost or Tommy have done. Remember last season Ghost killed off all his distributers and didnt let Tommy know shyt just so he could tidy up loose ends to get out the game. He didnt have to necessarily...he just felt it better safe then sorry. This of course in return make Tommy top dawg....but maybe he knew that as well. Either way Dre is just playing the game. The risk are extremely high staked though...and he is slipping up left and right. However he is staying one step ahead of Tommy and Ghost. The queston is though who is he really loyal to? If no one then he is a snake more dangerous then perceived...

Last edited:

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Why are people surprised that Dre is a grimy nikka. When he was a grimy nikka in season 2.

latest

this is what I don't get. If you been watching the show then you know this nikka literally wants to be Ghost. All his moves are geared towards taking over one day eventually and become a kingpin. It's not about being a snake or being loyal to anyone with him. Pay attention
I told yall Tommy would promote him to Julio spot :umad:

now I'm tellin you this show will end with him on top.

the shyt's called Power for a reason.

He the only one making moves to obtain it that's why he gone achieve it :francis:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
this is what I don't get. If you been watching the show then you know this nikka literally wants to be Ghost. All his moves are geared towards taking over one day eventually and become a kingpin. It's not about being a snake or being loyal to anyone with him. Pay attention
I told yall Tommy would promote him to Julio spot :umad:

now I'm tellin you this show will end with him on top.

the shyt's called Power for a reason.

He the only one making moves to obtain it that's why he gone achieve it :francis:

To get Power means he is going to have to take it sooner or later....the question of loyalty comes into play when asking just how far will he go to obtain it? If he could stab Ghost in the back literally...then that is a man he should have turned his back on...instead of giving him keys to his kingdom....Loyalty keeps over zealous ambition at bay....so time will tell in that regard...

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
To get Power means he is going to have to take it sooner or later....the question of loyalty comes into play when asking just how far will he go to obtain it? If he could stab Ghost in the back literally...then that is a man he should have turned his back on...instead of giving him keys to his kingdom....Loyalty keeps over zealous ambition at bay....so time will tell in that regard...
Dre is very capable of killing ghost. He was ready to kill ghost after kanan told him pink shoes missed.
Dre said "why change the plan let's clip ghost now" but kanan wanted Tommy to introduce him to the connect first.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
first off...Bravo for delivering a much better ep to help us forget that horrific one from last week.....:salute:

the whole ghost/stern situation is hilarious....gettin ghost to do that fake "Jacksons" interview with his family....:mjlol:

God i can't wait for Dre to get caught...dude is too two-faced...spanish dude was bout to give him up too when tommy pulled the gun on him...:lolbron:

the whole killin the parents in front of the baby scene....:picard:

Tasha was lookin so fukkin gorgeous in the ep....:ohlawd:.....silver is one lucky ass dude...homie got to suck on the titties and all that....:noah:

Sandoval is gettin fukkin desperate..haha...Donovan almost got murked.....out of Angie/Donovan/Saxe one of em has to catch a bullet before Sandoval goes down...:francis:

i want that gold pistal Jimenez was totin'...gold silencer too....:myman:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
She light skinned :troll:

Protect the dude that introduced you to the guy that kidnapped you and held you for ransom brehs

Tommy has been nothing around black and hispanic people all his life and he doesn't know a lick of Spanish :dahell:

Sandoval is presenting theories on each potential mole and was the one that looked at the surveillance which showed Ghost didn't have the gun and didn't say shyt about it and people are just now suspecting him.:mjlol:

At least Doakes knew Dexter was weird as fukk in season 1

That doesn't mean anything! You have to actually make an effort to learn Spanish, it doesn't come to you just by being around Hispanic people (most of whom in New York speak English anway).

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Tommy goin to jail Sandoval too:ufdup:

That lawyer breh gon get that work :ufdup:Dre too he don got too many close calls:ufdup:

They spent too much time on tariq dont nobody give a gat damn if he slippin into darkness:yeshrug: