Daps
rby-shanola-hampton-naacp-de.jpg

Shanola+Hampton+Art+Elysium+6th+Annual+Pieces+ZZbwaVv9Iutl.jpg

Shes perfect :mjcry:

nice t*ts not too big or too small
flat stomach but no abs showing.

:ohlawd:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I was just answering a question breh. Its not that deep.

All y'all do around here post pics of actresses, videos models whores and strippers. At least a 3rd of these get broads get broke by dudes like me. Especially when it comes to the latter half. Your wasting energy thinking about broads that ain't thinking of you a least half the time.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
All y'all do around here post pics of actresses, videos models whores and strippers. At least a 3rd of these get broads get broke by dudes like me. Especially when it comes to the latter half. Your wasting energy thinking about broads that ain't thinking of you a least half the time.
Sounds like your life is like a hurricane :leon:

Prynce

Daps
Sounds like you projecting breh. I don't post anything on this site about women especially random thots and video models. Second I have never obsessed over a woman in my life. All I did was respond to a question which was "post a pic of how your ideal wife would look". Thirdly breh I ain't worried about some bird i don't know and how dudes like you break them down.

Last edited: