Post About The Biggest Ether You Dropped On A Female

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Years ago I was fukking around with single moms...so this particular one a older broad in her late 30s at the time who had like 3 kids wanted to get serious and I just lost it for no reason and said LOOK " I CAN'T BE SERIOUS WITH A WOMAN LIKE U... U GOT A PHAT ASS BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT..U SAY SOME BULLshyt THAT U DON'T SUCK dikk TILL U MARRIED, NO fukkING MAN GOING TO MARRIED A CHICK WHO SAYS SHE'S DON'T SUCK dikk AND THE WORST PART U HAVE fukkING 3 KIDS AND ONE OF YOUR KIDS ABOUT TO HAVE A KID...JUST BE HAPPY TO BE LABEL USED GOODS"

She broke down and cried and I just bounce

:scust:

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This next story didn't happen to me, but i witnessed this Ether first hand...

I had to stop by my boys house to pick up some purp, back when I smoked. So I go over there and he had a bad ass chick sitting on his couch. I seen her and was like damn! So he walks me out to my car and I ask about her. He's says they've been talking for about 2 weeks, she's a model and actress and he liked her a lot. His only problem with her was that she wanted to stay at his house too much.He says she tries to spend a night every night.

Fast forward 3 weeks later..

My friend and I were up early because we were going camping with our other friends family for the weekend. So I asked him what was up with his girl, and why didn't he invite her camping. He turned around and was like "ooooh, I didn't tell you!" He said he caught the butch trying to still some of his weed so he kicked the bytch out. Next thing I know the nikka says "Watch this" and starts hittin corners. We get to this one street and he just stops right in the street. He rolls down his window and starts screaming " YEAH bytch, YOU STUPID ASS bytch, YOU DUN fukkED UP HOE, THESE DIRT BAG ASS BYTCHES WITH 30K FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM AND BROKE ASS fukk." I was like this nikka is trippin. He started to honk his horn. I watched as a head arose from a car we were stopped next to. I recognized who it was! It was the bytch who he caught stealing his weed. The model, the actress, had been asleep in the car. She looked embarrassed but she rolled down the window. My patna put $200 inside of a zip lock with an 8th of weed, threw it in her window and said "find you somewhere to sleep...bytch" and burned rubber on her ass..

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
This next story didn't happen to me, but i witnessed this Ether first hand.

I had to stop by my boys house to pick up some purp, back when I smoked. So I go over there and he had a bad ass chick sitting on his couch. I seen her and was like damn! So he walks me out to my car and I ask about her. He's says they've been talking for about 2 weeks, she's a model and actress and he liked her a lot. His only problem with her was that she wanted to stay at his house too much.He says she tries to spend a night every night.

Fast forward 3 weeks later..

My friend and I were up early because we were going camping with our other friends family for the weekend. So I asked him what was up with his girl, and why didn't he invite her camping. He turned around and was like "ooooh, I didn't tell you!" He said he caught the butch trying to still some of his weed so he kicked the bytch out. Next thing I know the nikka says "Watch this" and starts hittin corners. We get to this one street and he just stops right in the street. He rolls down his window and starts screaming " YEAH bytch, YOU STUPID ASS bytch, YOU DUN fukkED UP HOE, THESE DIRT BAG ASS BYTCHES WITH 30K FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM AND BROKE ASS fukk." I was like this nikka is trippin. He started to honk his horn. I watched as a head arose from a car we were stopped next to. I recognized who it was! It was the bytch who he caught stealing his weed. The model, the actress, had been asleep in the car. She looked embarrassed but she rolled down the window. My patna put $200 inside of a zip lock with an 8th of weed, threw it in her window and said "find you somewhere to sleep...bytch" and burned rubber on her ass..
:yeshrug::blessed: Props to him for exposing these insta "models" because a lot of them are broke and portray a fast life that they don't live

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I can't take credit for it, but probably the smoothest shutdown I've ever seen was one of my best friends in college... we were leaning up against the bar in a club laughing about something, some chick thought she'd caught his eye, but he was just looking vaguely in her same direction and laughing/smiling because of the convo... she starts walking over... he's still looking "at her"... keeps walking... we keep talking... eventually she gets all the way over and dude only notices her when she's within about 6 inches of his face. He realises what's happened, grips the top of her head like picking up a basketball one-handed, just spins her around 180 degrees and pushes her forward.:russ:

Not a word was spoken. She just walked the fukk off and we never saw her again.

I still want to buy him drinks for it occasionally.:salute:
:smuggyralph:

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
I took a huge shyt on a bytches chest once I was done with her, kicked her out of my house & threw her keys over my next door neighbours backyard :wow: if yall count that as ether

Whenever she uploads a picture on FB my homies comment shyt like
"That chest look different without chit on it"
"Remember when Latex shytted on ya life" :dead:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I took a huge shyt on a bytches chest once I was done with her, kicked her out of my house & threw her keys over my next door neighbours backyard :wow: if yall count that as ether

Whenever she uploads a picture on FB my homies comment shyt like
"That chest look different without chit on it"
"Remember when Latex shytted on ya life" :dead:
Your homie knew?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll some evil b*stards :dame:

Once I was on stage with my friend and the club was packed. You couldn't even move if you were in the crowd. Dude in the front kept flashing a hand full of 100s and 50s. He put it on the stage, picked it up and kept tryna to pretend like he was going to give it to me. shyt pissed me off.:scust:

Anyways this couple came on stage and started to make it rain :blessed:but dude still trying to tease me. So I get as close as I can to him and snatch the money out of his hand and did this crazy roll to the back of the stage .

Dude was not having it and climbs on stage to come after my ass :merchant: but security is on him like white on rice. Once security is distracted I go over to my friend and I hand the money off to her. She is oblivious :dwillhuh: and tell her to not drop the money no matter what. Then I go back to where I was. Security is like :comeon: did you snatch him money? I say yes and tell him it was like $5. Security says he said I took a bunch of 100s. I'm like :smugfavre: come on now that fool is broke as shyt. Meanwhile the couple is still making it rain and we have a mountain of money. They push dude off the stage and try to look through the money. Of course they find no large bills and other girls are rushing on the stage. So security says fukk it :manny: and leave dude at the back of the stage. :martin:

I know dude will be waiting for me so I grab our garbage bag full of money and tell my friend to run across the bar. We run across the bar and he can't through the crowd so we lose his ass.

We get to the dressingroom and my friend is like wtf was...*finally looks at the money in her hand* omg you crazy bytch!!!!:gladbron:

Turn out it was like $800. Between that and the rest of the money we made 2k on that set:wow:.

Made sure I put on a wig before I left. :troll:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh

Once I was on stage with my friend and the club was packed. You couldn't even move if you were in the crowd. Dude in the front kept flashing a hand full of 100s and 50s. He put it on the stage, picked it up and kept tryna to pretend like he was going to give it to me. shyt pissed me off.:scust:

Anyways this couple came on stage and started to make it rain :blessed:but dude still trying to tease me. So I get as close as I can to him and snatch the money out of his hand and did this crazy roll to the back of the stage .

Dude was not having it and climbs on stage to come after my ass :merchant: but security is on him like white on rice. Once security is distracted I go over to my friend and I hand the money off to her. She is oblivious :dwillhuh: and tell her to not drop the money no matter what. Then I go back to where I was. Security is like :comeon: did you snatch him money? I say yes and tell him it was like $5. Security says he said I took a bunch of 100s. I'm like :smugfavre: come on now that fool is broke as shyt. Meanwhile the couple is still making it rain and we have a mountain of money. They push dude off the stage and try to look through the money. Of course they find no large bills and other girls are rushing on the stage. So security says fukk it :manny: and leave dude at the back of the stage. :martin:

I know dude will be waiting for me so I grab our garbage bag full of money and tell my friend to run across the bar. We run across the bar and he can't through the crowd so we lose his ass.

We get to the dressingroom and my friend is like wtf was...*finally looks at the money in her hand* omg you crazy bytch!!!!:gladbron:

Turn out it was like $800. Between that and the rest of the money we made 2k on that set:wow:.

I would have clapped you and your friend that night, probably would've posted a pic of it on Instagram to send a message to the rest of the greedy strippers too

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I would have clapped you and your friend that night, probably would've posted a pic of it on Instagram to send a message to the rest of the greedy strippers too
You know who owned that club? You would have got your silly ass murkered off of $800:mjlol: trying to get froggy in the wrong spot.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a damn who owns it, you and your friend would've lost your lives over being stupid :yeshrug:
You don't need to care. You would've got got while you were trying to pick me out the crowd. He was smarter than you. He took his L and learned his lesson.

Think you running up in the club that even the police don't run into brehs:pachaha:

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i have no problems with you but let's not derail the thread now. thread is about ether dropped on females :ufdup: