Pork Is UNCLEAN & GROSS :scust: (How Do Yall EAT Pigfeet & Chitlins?)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You pork haters be the same individuals putting POSION in your body drinking liquor, beer and other alcoholic beverages :mjlol:

I don't take anything you guys say seriously.

Btw i just had scrambled eggs, pancakes, and 5 pieces of BACON. It was delicious :banderas::umad:
With some ice cold orange juice to wash it down :ohlawd:

Daps
I've only eaten pork when I was 4 and didn't know it was in all sausages and later when i was much older did not read the ingredients at the back in tiny writing for the readymade spaghetti bolognese I ate it said it used pork salt:francis:
A few times I found bacon in my sandwich/meal and I spit it out I ordered chicken pancetta once at a restaurant this muslim girl knew what it was and didn't tell me she assumed I knew these fancy italian names like carbonara :martin: and didn't warn me luckily I noticed something pink .

I've always hated the way pork/bacon looked pink and greasy so I never felt like I was missing out because I was muslim. That said I eat Beef and Turkey Bacon with no disgust at their appearance.

_66248105_bacon-spl.jpg

this looks :scusthov: to me british bacon is worse looking than american bacon and always smells :scust:
especially at hog roasts

Last edited:
Daps
Still need protein though, you take supplements for that or something?
I'm not a good cook and am broke so no meat substitutes for me I would be a vegetarian if I could but I can't I'm the type of nikka to lose 1 kg doing nothing high metabolism.

I believe in the food chain but I don't but I don't believe in farming( you keep the cows and sheep and maybe they know about their inevitable eventual slaughter and butchering) for milk and eggs I don't see a problem. Whereas if you hunt it's spontaneous survival of the fittest how nature intended it guns or not and seems less sadistic.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I've become a rejuvenated man three years ago. Before that, I would eat Pork and Broccoli every now and then. However, when I turned Vegetarian three years ago I gave all of that mess up :blessed: Man, I've become cleaner and in good health :jawalrus: However, I gotta get back in shape again I have a little mush, but 6'3 and good looking (no homo):dame:

My mom still eats pork though :scusthov: I get on her everytime about it. Also, I've gotten on some of my family members about it. How do yall do it?
Arent you cuban? How could you not eat pork?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
No, I'm all Black. I'm an AA exactly. This isn't me in the avi lol it's Marco Rubio :heh:
Nawwww, really????
Everyone knows Marco Rubio. It's mostly cubans that idolize the fakkit enough to advertise him in their avi thus why i thought you were probably cuban or dominican