@Pookie the fukk is your problem cracker? get your ass the fukk in this thread...

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Jus posted my pic in my avy.i can prove myself if need be.

Jus in case.i dont want know questions pondered regarding my skin color.

Why dont people do that so we know whos who round here.

All these usernames and avys be telling on themselves:scust:

My avy a handsome MF:noah:
:salute:.

Some of yall ugly scared to post a simple fb pic or whatever.:childplease:

Hope a Coli Queen see ya boi:steviej:

Last edited:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
I go hard on c00ns

:stopitslime:
nikka you go hard when u see trannys.

That shea butter twitter rhetoric is weak.....It tells me upfront your intellegence level isn't too high because you are just repeating popular talking points from Black Twitter, you dont have an original thought in that penut head of yours. You already called me white. Your credibility is null and void. Real talk, Uncle Toms are eveywhere, the work place, your childs school, in the streets. If u really think uncle toms are a problem that tells me off the bat u are not dealing with reality. The real enemy is EVERYBODY! Trust No one, not just uncle toms fool. This is a cut throat dog eat dog world and your focus is one sided to the point u are just blind. No real man getting paper gives too shyts about no damn uncle toms unless they stopping his paper. You think insulting me online means u are actually making some sort of progress in reality. You are lost and delusional.

Notice how in your 2nd response u still didnt admit to being wrong....how come u cant man up like u preach?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:stopitslime:
nikka you go hard when u see trannys.

That shea butter twitter rhetoric is weak.....It tells me upfront your intellegence level isn't too high because you are just repeating popular talking points from Black Twitter, you dont have an original thought in that penut head of yours. You already called me white. Your credibility is null and void. Real talk, Uncle Toms are eveywhere, the work place, your childs school, in the streets. If u really think uncle toms are a problem that tells me off the bat u are not dealing with reality. The real enemy is EVERYBODY! Trust No one, not just uncle toms fool. This is a cut throat dog eat dog world and your focus is one sided to the point u are just blind. No real man getting paper gives too shyts about no damn uncle toms unless they stopping his paper. You think insulting me online means u are actually making some sort of progress in reality. You are lost and delusional.

Notice how in your 2nd response u still didnt admit to being wrong....how come u cant man up like u preach?
Its you who are loss and delusional

Your naive ass really thinks the world works your way when it doesnt

Racists whites are making moves to "stop your paper" yet your arent even smart enough to see it and try to stop it.

You are weak
:scust:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Its you who are loss and delusional

Your naive ass really thinks the world works your way when it doesnt

Racists whites are making moves to "stop your paper" yet your arent even smart enough to see it and try to stop it.

You are weak
:scust:

Dude..I already stated in this very thread that I work in a resource room in a veteran facility. I been hear for 12 years. This place would fall apart without me and u over here calling me weak and u know nothing about what it is I even do.

You literally called me weak and u dont know shyt about my occupation. Like dude, why dont u have a realistic conversation and ask me what it is I do. My supervisor isnt even white...she's a Black woman who looks like a dark skinned Aaliyah. This place is funded by the government..This place isnt shutting down ever. This is a veteran facility. LOL.

You see u and me cant relate because i'm dealing with reality and u are stuck on Tariq Nasheed talking points. I cant even have a real conversation with you because u to stuck on saying the opposite of whatever I say.

this is your 3rd response and u still havent admitted to being wrong about me being white. Says a lot about your character.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Some of yall ugly scared to post a simple fb pic or whatever.:childplease:
I've been saying this.
I have nothing to hide.
I'm actually a nice guy in real life. And I legit do not need to hide behind avatars and text posts on a message board.
I just like to keep it real.
Some people feel like they teflon online.
I keep it real.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I have been seeing @Pookie on here c00ning more than a couple times tho.......
:patrice:

I noticed that too, but this is a new low I must say. I don't understand how a black person can really one star a thread about statues dedicated to confederates being torn down. That's something a racist white person would do.
I personally like seeing black folks become heroes in the midsts of this madness...we the real patriots.
Like that black woman who took down that statue that got arrested?> That's a real hero right there! :salute:

That just personally rubbed me the wrong way. That's something like that poster @Amphibious would do, and he got banned for making fun of a poster's recently deceased father...

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Props to everyone trying to get cacs/c00ns up outta here.

especially those taking part in thinking the "black plight" is a joke for a SECOND.I hope you DIE if you do:demonic:

It need to be a thread to shine the light on the person/s who is guilty of this action.

I triple salute @Sagat for Calling them out.
and anyone else who done did it in the past.

We cant let this stuff slide.not even the least bit

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
No only you uncivilized crackers do that.
You love drinking your own piss and eating your own shyt and all those fukked up deviant fetishes.
You should be thankful the Moors taught your people how to bathe and wash yourselves properly. We should of just let you die in the Caucasus mountains.
This guy is talking straight nonsense about drinking piss LOL, the echo friendly weirdo tree hugging cacs do that for a living and promote. What this idiot doesn't know is us from the west of Africa don't even get down like that, it's probably the Hamitic people that do that. LOL, only an American would say something so asinine.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:mjlol:

This fool is 0 for 2 at assuming who is white. Dude just yesterday said I'm white.

Like I said before...If you dont go along with the over the top radical pro Black narrative that goes on in this forum u are automatically a cac or a c00n...there is no grey area to just have a difference of opinion. Its either u a cac or c00n and thats so unrealistic.

Red scare tactics