Poacher EATEN by lions that he was hunting in South Africa.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anigif_sub-buzz-19895-1469213243-2.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lions move fast breh, you'd have 2-3 seconds before you let off a shot and get torn to pieces.
I dont doubt that all, Im js breh had the jump on em. Unless he was in a grassy plain with no trees or nun to hide behind (which would be retarded) he coulda at least sniped one :ehh:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:russell: You the one who caught feelings over my perspective with the passive aggressive feminine behavior , "but who said that shyt" shtick ....

Someone tryna to make ends> an animal.

This logic is used by a lot of the poachers/cacs to exploit these lands/peoples to begin with.

"Who cares about Africans/asian/Latinos/poor people, they're savages.

White/rich man tryna make ends>anyone else".

Lionset all day every day.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
These lions weren't even from there ...just a random crew on enemy turf looking for beef

Instead they found human meat and feasted .. it's a jungle out there :wow:

Lion: Ey bruh :gucci:
Poacher: :merchant: euhm, good evening sir, how do you do
Lion: I'm doing fine, matta fact I think we bout to do much better in a minute :sas2:
Poacher: :picard: euhm ow that sounds great sir, you and your fellow...S, have a good night. I will head off now
Lion: Ow you definitely bout to 'head..off', get it :lolbron:
Other lions in the pack:
tenor.gif

Poacher: :bryan: now see here mister, I'm just lost here sir. I didn't know this was lion territory I swear :bryan:
Lion: Goddamn right this is our territory, you in Lompton now fool, less get it :birdman:
giphy.gif

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
This logic is used by a lot of the poachers/cacs to exploit these lands/peoples to begin with.

"Who cares about Africans/asian/Latinos/poor people, they're savages.

White/rich man tryna make ends>anyone else".

Lionset all day every day.

I explained , that its not cacs doing the actual poaching, its locals who are being exploited....

Those reserves have a shoot to kill policy and they run by white Afrikaners....

Furthermore those same Afrikaners, have private hunting tours for foreigners....

So when they :blessed:a death, its not really who you think it is. Its not the rich cac who ends up as food.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I explained , that its not cacs doing the actual poaching, its locals who are being exploited....

Those reserves have a shoot to kill policy and they run by white Afrikaners....

Furthermore those same Afrikaners, have private hunting tours for foreigners....

So when they :blessed:a death, its not really who you think it is. Its not the rich cac who ends up as food.
Poachers are still trash local or not

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
They aint forget about Cecil.:wow:

It was a white trophy hunter who killed Cecil.The hunter's white guide lured Cecil out of protected territory with an elephant carcass.From there,the hunter shot Cecil on a black Zimbabwean's land.You know,funny thing is the black guy is the only one being charged.

:blessed:

Big game hunters are close to the WOAT

I wish I could poach the poachers :youngsabo:
They're already being poached by groups of white mercenaries hired by the game reserves.Meanwhile,white trophy hunters are buying hunts and killing with impunity.

In Kruger Park, South Africa, black poachers are hunted as much as their prey

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It was a white trophy hunter who killed Cecil.The hunter's white guide lured Cecil out of protected territory with an elephant carcass.From there,the hunter shot Cecil on a black Zimbabwean's land.You know,funny thing is the black guy is the only one being charged.

They're already being poached by groups of white mercenaries hired by the game reserves.Meanwhile,white trophy hunters are buying hunts and killing with impunity.

In Kruger Park, South Africa, black poachers are hunted as much as their prey

fukk all of them :hubie: