Player Unknowns battlegrounds is officially on the Greenerside!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:russ:

Old ass games and shyt.

Wtf is a CROC's world? Gotta be some $1.99 free to play bullshyt he copped with some leftover bing points.
It's a game you would not have access to, its a need to know ;) Now the only way to tackle a backlog is to actually play them. You would rather claim to have played games but are you? I seen you post your last recently, you "claim" you're still playing horizon. Been saying that all year long.

Not sure if anyone notices but I just EXPOSED!!! you for being a kioskaze revy clone, Rekkapryde was guilty of not playing this game either. So have fun making fun of actual gamers while you front and just name games that are popular at the time...

WHERE LYING IS STILL MANDATORY!!! :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a game you would not have access to, its a need to know ;) Now the only way to tackle a backlog is to actually play them. You would rather claim to have played games but are you? I seen you post your last recently, you "claim" you're still playing horizon. Been saying that all year long.

Not sure if anyone notices but I just EXPOSED!!! you for being a kioskaze revy clone, Rekkapryde was guilty of not playing this game either. So have fun making fun of actual gamers while you front and just name games that are popular at the time...

WHERE LYING IS STILL MANDATORY!!! :francis:
you_got_me_breaking_bad.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ok :youngsabo: How far are you in Horizon:Zero dawn :popcorn:

Let's add @Rekkapryde to this shindig. How far have you gotten in Horizon as well sir? The community that looks up to you wants to know. I guess these responses will help determine if I am the woat or the goat :banderas:
You and our girl beat gears of war 4 yet, or have you not been able to break away from prominence poker and pinball fx for long enough to finish the campaign? :mjlol:

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
Starting to think I’m the only breh on the coli that gets a lot of buns + actually buys n plays lots of games. Y’all looking funny in the light lol.,

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ok :youngsabo: How far are you in Horizon:Zero dawn :popcorn:

Let's add @Rekkapryde to this shindig. How far have you gotten in Horizon as well sir? The community that looks up to you wants to know. I guess these responses will help determine if I am the woat or the goat :banderas:

Beat the game months ago. In my personal top 10 best games I played of all time. Shocked you weren't window shopping in the Horizon thread because you'd know this.

Now have YOU played PUBG?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Beat the game months ago. In my personal top 10 best games I played of all time. Shocked you weren't window shopping in the Horizon thread because you'd know this.

Now have YOU played PUBG?
It must be true, it gotta be in your top 10 of all time. You didn't plat it tho, in fact, how it your top 10 of all time when the receipts show you only halfway completed it :skip:

This casual is once again, EXPOSED!!!

REKKAPRYDE's PSN Profile

Look at all those E's and F's :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It must be true, it gotta be in your top 10 of all time. You didn't plat it tho, in fact, how it your top 10 of all time when the receipts show you only halfway completed it :skip:

This casual is once again, EXPOSED!!!

REKKAPRYDE's PSN Profile

nikka shut your dumb ass up, I'm not doing every single thing in that shyt for a plat.

Check the gold trophy dumb ass. That's not how the trophy system works you nincompoop.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Then this nikka daps this post. You can't even be mad at this nikka if you wanted to. :skip:
This nikka so FURIOUS!!! right now he had to quote himself :wow:

Look Rekka, if we want advice on "playroom" or "hotshots :wrist: golf" then we'll find some fakkit to summon your presence. Until then you on punishment until you get your grades up :scust: