Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
@Swagnificent

You should start researching the faces of MONGOLIANS in ancient times.
They had the same type ears and nose as those statues you posted.

And BIG EARS in pharoah times were an honorable thing.
Most africans who are 100% do not have them.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wrong. First off, I'm not west african, so those c00ns can get a :pacspit: too. Thing is, west africans were going through a civil war, while Somalians were selling other africans for religious and superiority purposes, not only that, you better check the numbers between west african slave trade and arab slave trade, the arab slave trade dwarfs all slavery in mankind history. And even til today, you will never hear west african brag about enslaving themselves, but you will however, hear somalis brag they enslaved bantus. Disgusting c00ns. c00nest of c00ns easily. They even side with arabs/muslims over the rest of the continent, yet their arab brothers, where are they now to help their destroyed country? Meanwhile Nigeria has sent so much aid its not even funny.

Again, how times have changed.
:laff: WTF open a history book nikka.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol nobody giving them a pass.....those motherfukkers are right under cacs.....

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I was stating what was going on in NORTHERN EGYPT in ancient times, not anywhere else. I even mentioned about the pyramads being built up North using the same lineage of people that built the pyramids in the south. You didn't fully read my post.
No you blatantly said people were enslaved because of the colour of their skin. Racists have used the same rhetoric to say no one with dark skin had any of power on ancient Egypt and if any black Africans were in AE, they were nothing more than slaves.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
No you blatantly said people were enslaved because of the colour of their skin. Racists have used the same rhetoric to say no one with dark skin had any of power on ancient Egypt and if any black Africans were in AE, they were nothing more than slaves.
yeah he forgets there are numerous pharaohs that united upper and lower Egypt and most of them the moved capitals to the south(upper egypt). The only ones who moved it far north were the greek ones :sas2:

Plus Egypt didn't have slaves like that the people who built the pyramids were contracted workers.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Palmeiras1993.jpg

Had this shyt on my wall as a teen, I wish I could find that pic I took with Roberto Carlos right after they won the championship :wow:
:wow:

Entrapta310

Daps

NO. I said shyt has been going down since ANCIENT EGYPT IN NORTHERN EGYPT. They were mixed blood enslaving and trying to conquer NUBIANS.
They even drew pictures about it and I put up the one where Ramses II were fighting warriors darker than him. Those warriors were either killed, enslaved or escaped in war.
You had DARK skin, they were gonna try to make you a SLAVE.

If you want to claim that slaves in EGYPT were people of the same and that they were ENSLAVING their own, not based on color or lineage.... than you have to admit that Africans who were 100% AFRICAN were the ones who started the whole concept of slavery in Ancient times. :francis:
And they themselves promoted the concept amongst AFRICA and to the other Ancient Kingdoms.
If Greece and Rome had slaves, it's because they learned it from EGYPT who was the oldest KINGDOM around.

@DoinkTheClown If Ramesses ii was a northern mixed king why was he buried in upper Egypt?

:snoop:

Do some research please.
The burial ground was moved during the NEW KINGDOM. They moved it bc they were getting robbed.
Where the kings of EGYPT (NOT NUBIA) were being buried, the tombs were getting plundered and destroyed.
I wonder who was doing this. :francis:

Why do you still wanna say that EGYPT and NUBIA are the same blood??
NORTHERN EGYPT WAS MIXED BLOOD.
Nubia was always 100% and if they ever mixed their blood it was because EGYPTIANS were moving into their territory to gain their trade route.
At one time there was peace between them two, but that soon ended.

NORTHERN EGYPT WAS NOT 100% AFRICAN.

Entrapta310

Daps
@Canadadry

When did the Egyptians overthrow the Nubians completely?? Do you know?

No you didn't

Are you blind?
TTvI5pv.jpg

So you are implying that RAMSES is 100% AFRICAN trying to kill and enslave his own people who have different type weapons. jewelry and armor/??

smh.

Ramses was mixed blood.
And by the time he was ruling, NUBIA was being infiltrated even more so. His ancestors took the northern LAND and then tried to MOVE SOUTH... they succeeded.

By the middle kingdom and the NEW kingdom, Nubians had their native land infiltrated.
This is when The Kushytes, Meroes and Kerma tribes started fighting bakk.
They werent MIXED BLOOD.

By the new kingdom, NORTHERN EGYPTIANS WON.

Why are we still debating that the Egyptians and Nubians are the same people?
There was the NUBIAN LANGUAGE and the EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
NO. I said shyt has been going down since ANCIENT EGYPT IN NORTHERN EGYPT. They were mixed blood enslaving and trying to conquer NUBIANS.
They even drew pictures about it and I put up the one where Ramses II were fighting warriors darker than him. Those warriors were either killed, enslaved or escaped in war.
You had DARK skin, they were gonna try to make you a SLAVE.

If you want to claim that slaves in EGYPT were people of the same and that they were ENSLAVING their own, not based on color or lineage.... than you have to admit that Africans who were 100% AFRICAN were the ones who started the whole concept of slavery in Ancient times. :francis:
And they themselves promoted the concept amongst AFRICA and to the other Ancient Kingdoms.
If Greece and Rome had slaves, it's because they learned it from EGYPT who was the oldest KINGDOM around.

:snoop:

Do some research please.
The burial ground was moved during the NEW KINGDOM. They moved it bc they were getting robbed.
Where the kings of EGYPT (NOT NUBIA) were being buried, the tombs were getting plundered and destroyed.
I wonder who was doing this. :francis:

Why do you still wanna say that EGYPT and NUBIA are the same blood??
NORTHERN EGYPT WAS MIXED BLOOD.
Nubia was always 100% and if they ever mixed their blood it was because EGYPTIANS were moving into their territory to gain their trade route.
At one time there was peace between them two, but that soon ended.

NORTHERN EGYPT WAS NOT 100% AFRICAN.

Why are telling me to do research when it's widely known that he was buried in the valley of the kings?
19785-004-26575847.gif

They moved him to the High Priests of Amun at Thebes, do you know where that is ?:what:

It's in upper Egypt.
Location-map-ancient-thebes-with-its-necropolis-UNESCO-world-heritage-site-Luxor-Egypt.jpg

I don't know if you're confusing Upper Egypt(the southern part) with meaning northern the part of the Egypt or what? Nubia was separate yet connected indigenous group that birthed Egypt.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Canadadry

When did the Egyptians overthrow the Nubians completely?? Do you know?

TTvI5pv.jpg

So you are implying that RAMSES is 100% AFRICAN trying to kill and enslave his own people who have different type weapons. jewelry and armor/??

Do you not see all those Nubians the same color of Ramses II? :comeon:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Nubians and Egyptians had different but overlapping culture affinities (depending on the cataract) just like tons of African tribes today you dumbass!

What Asiatic people was Ramses II mixed with? :ohhh:

You seem not tou understand that the Nubians were ONE of MANY nilotic tribes :dead:

:francis: the NUBIAN LANGUAGE and the ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE are both indigenous African languages

Entrapta310

Daps
Why are telling me to do research when it's widely known that he was buried in the valley of the kings?
19785-004-26575847.gif

They moved him to the High Priests of Amun at Thebes, do you know where that is ?:what:

It's in upper Egypt.
Location-map-ancient-thebes-with-its-necropolis-UNESCO-world-heritage-site-Luxor-Egypt.jpg

I don't know if you're confusing Upper Egypt(the southern part) with meaning northern the part of the Egypt or what? Nubia was separate yet connected indigenous group that birthed Egypt.

When did they start burying in the VALLEY OF THE KINGS?? from 1539 and 1078 B.C.

theres A LOT of time prior to that son, where shyt was popping off. You yourself today see people who are of mixed blood but have african facial features and hair.
Why are you being so naive??

If Nubia was a separate yet connected indigenous group that BIRTHED egypt, than why didnt they speak the NUBIAN language during RAMSES times?
And yes, they wrote in the same type style with pictures and symbols but the LANGUAGE was different btwn the two.

Why wasn't the language unified in all of EGYPT??? Because up NORTH they were mixed blood.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
WHAT????
Why do you keep shytting on ANCIENT NUBIA?? seriously, why?
Are you THAT brain washed?
"Arab is a culture started by Africans" :stopitslime:
you sound very ignorant.

African culture is a culture started by AFRICANS.
Arabic culture is a culture started by ARABS... those who did NOT LIVE IN AFRICA.
please stop with your nonsense.
You gonna tell me that Somalia wasn't plundered by Arabs to the east?
You're gonna say that AFRICA in a whole had the ARABIC language as its main language and it ventured out EAST??
Somalia was influenced by the ARAB CULTURE in the 7th century.
Why are you discrediting Africa and it's ancient people by saying that they were ARAB all all along?
People only do this so they can claim ancient EGYPT was an african dynasty.
Northern Egypt was NOT an african colonization.
Southern Egypt had their own people that were closer resembled to those in sudan and south.
The Arabs from the NORTH in egypt that colonized it and the Arabs from the east of the Nile came and ruined your continent.
DId it so well that here you are confused and saying that the blakkest people who are more ORIGINAL are ARAB and not AFrican.

wtf:stopitslime:

Ill bite... When was Somalia plundered or even attacked by Arabs? And why isn't it possible that Somalis influeced Arab tribes?

Arabs did not found or colonize Ancient Egypt...