Phantom Thread (Dir : Paul Thomas Anderson, Starring : Daniel Day-Lewis) - Trailer added.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I ain't know Coli nikkas was on this :pachaha:. Watched this shyt on some fluke shyt because I was waiting on Apple to fix my phone and that was the longest movie in the theater. I could relate to Reynolds I was agreeing with all of his stances on things. I be having those mood swings (maybe not that extreme) like that too. Movie could've been cut 20-30 mins shorter. Only gripe i had was the ending seemed a little rushed and to some degree unbelievable

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I respect this film more than I liked it. Which is how I feel about his last 3 movies. Definitely worth the watch though.

The score was pretty great. I'll be downloading it.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was surprisingly funny. I liked it a lot more than I thought I'm a big pta fan but was disappointed with inherent vice, so I tempered my expectations with this one. I kept thinking I was going get bored but I was completely captivated by the whole thing probably my favorite of last year.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Good movie...DDL really is the master ....the guy sability to express nuance is crazy....

Hope he doesnt stop acting

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So correct me if I'm wrong with the ending

He's turned on and impressed that she poisons him so she can take care of him all alone?

As usual he did a great job in the film. Movie was like a 7/10, man is super dedicated to his craft. Really don't understand why he's retiring.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So correct me if I'm wrong with the ending

He's turned on and impressed that she poisons him so she can take care of him all alone?

As usual he did a great job in the film. Movie was like a 7/10, man is super dedicated to his craft. Really don't understand why he's retiring.
Deep down he was a mama's boy but he had such an obsession with his craft that it dominated everything. By poisoning him she would strip him from the ability to perform his craft and in his weakened state she could take care of him as a child. It's this sacrifice that kept their relationship in balance.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Rewatched this recently...film might be a masterpiece.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
As I think you know Alma, I prefer my asparagus with oil and salt. And knowing this you prepared the asparagus with butter.
Now, I can imagine in certain circumstances being able to pretend that I like it made this way. Right now, I'm just admiring my own gallantry for eating it the way you've prepared it.

that was probably my favorite part :dead: