People with dreads how do you deal with the fruzziness

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
People with manicured dreads got a lot of problems. Just freeform and you can avoid all this shyt op.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I just deal with it. One thing that helps me though is that I don't go for the cleaner smaller dread look.

A lot of times my roots just stay looking like King L

maxresdefault.jpg

And I just get lazy and hide it with a cap.
If it aint a fresh retwist. I got about 25 fitteds....

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
No ty we don't wanna look dirty some of us love the natural look but still have to work :rudy:
Ain't nothing "dirty" about it. If this looks "Dirty" to you then you're a self hating c00n. If you're referring to people like mur or the weeknd who freeform. They didn't separate their dreads when they were smaller and the knotted together to form a thicker dread. I swear you negropeans act like white folks. That's like a white person saying look at katie's long straight blonde hair it's nasty.
DE+1.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Ain't nothing "dirty" about it. If this looks "Dirty" to you then you're a self hating c00n. If you're referring to people like mur or the weeknd who freeform. They didn't separate their dreads when they were smaller and the knotted together to form a thicker dread. I swear you negropeans act like white folks. That's like a white person saying look at katie's long straight blonde hair it's nasty.
DE+1.jpg
shyt looks dirty I like my looking neat

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
shyt looks dirty I like my looking neat
This shyt looks dumb to me.:yeshrug: Why you treating your hair as if you're a white person. shyt looks mad ignorant not to mention it's gonna fukk up your hairline and thinning dreads eventually going to fall the fukk outta ya head. But it's whatever.
136140a5617c452a323dc472e87fedcd.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No ty we don't wanna look dirty some of us love the natural look but still have to work :rudy:
Lol.
I go to work in a corporate environment and I hardly have my shyt perfectly manicured. I haven't had a fresh retwist in like a couple months. I just wash on my own and then do a quick retwist around the hairline and top of my head on some lazy man shyt.

This how my shyt looking right now.

9np7OtgmTbl_hIoOmaWQvkpos2Y2f2gxlzuVjyy55K5if80Bp2OgRPI7bZC6QoLMO6hCbI90qogmqMREWJCi5GH4LOL7uHCbWAKOi-txxxzOLIDz07Pq1euXQOpzpdY4HRPtVefBPLnZBlmPW0vruetbXVTJ6gyz351nZdpX11j1sSXPVGMHtFFIUAePc1YQtlWU3r9TEqCJ_V4PHtfHuwetztUJwyDiCatSQzsBVkoXLpoaw1frEepR5fOdVwhV7F6R6JqGeGleD3b1xzZx1nWHc6OMx64gJiJPMO3JvfLgANeeAsins7eUlKxC7BL38SoECsLnnDca2rbi_Dk5iIrp24dCDLypNuzEXJqnmMTg6q_u0TNZh1GGHaPFaXPfTD6_tLlB35NgkGWp2tWEXsKgu0hO9ULTuf0O0zx-lmspx76EZxSJoSqnNBSCr-5SyVtR2rEMWzFkihXnlMYsXGoCXy6Bn00JsTyWSSatN9aSugp5T5-ude5sZvQTHiuPukkwzlCKpHWAv3AGfv_xMNEbWL7R5l19cAtnF7-Lpd4=w522-h927-no

Those grey hairs though :lupe: Been taking some stuff to reverse some stray grey hairs. I've had some of them since I was like a teen.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Lol.
I go to work in a corporate environment and I hardly have my shyt perfectly manicured. I haven't had a fresh retwist in like a couple months. I just wash on my own and then do a quick retwist around the hairline and top of my head on some lazy man shyt.

This how my shyt looking right now.

9np7OtgmTbl_hIoOmaWQvkpos2Y2f2gxlzuVjyy55K5if80Bp2OgRPI7bZC6QoLMO6hCbI90qogmqMREWJCi5GH4LOL7uHCbWAKOi-txxxzOLIDz07Pq1euXQOpzpdY4HRPtVefBPLnZBlmPW0vruetbXVTJ6gyz351nZdpX11j1sSXPVGMHtFFIUAePc1YQtlWU3r9TEqCJ_V4PHtfHuwetztUJwyDiCatSQzsBVkoXLpoaw1frEepR5fOdVwhV7F6R6JqGeGleD3b1xzZx1nWHc6OMx64gJiJPMO3JvfLgANeeAsins7eUlKxC7BL38SoECsLnnDca2rbi_Dk5iIrp24dCDLypNuzEXJqnmMTg6q_u0TNZh1GGHaPFaXPfTD6_tLlB35NgkGWp2tWEXsKgu0hO9ULTuf0O0zx-lmspx76EZxSJoSqnNBSCr-5SyVtR2rEMWzFkihXnlMYsXGoCXy6Bn00JsTyWSSatN9aSugp5T5-ude5sZvQTHiuPukkwzlCKpHWAv3AGfv_xMNEbWL7R5l19cAtnF7-Lpd4=w522-h927-no

Those grey hairs though :lupe: Been taking some stuff to reverse some stray grey hairs. I've had some of them since I was like a teen.
My nikka that's fine my shyt looks like that most days than not .

He talking about look like the weekend and not actually doing your hair .

That shyt is fukking ugly and makes you look dirty .

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nikka that's fine my shyt looks like that most days than not .

He talking about look like the weekend and not actually doing your hair .

That shyt is fukking ugly and makes you look dirty .
Ehhh.. I don't know about all that.

These people don't look dirty to me.

Then again it depends on where you're at. I can see someone working in a corporate or clean cut environment where Cacs are plentiful feeling like they need to have that groomed loc look.

The Weeknd shyt works for him since he a celeb and can look like that without any problems. Regular day to day dudes/girls probably would have some resistance in the workplace depending on how Cacish/c00nish it gets.

I honestly think that you saying it looks dirty and ugly is not your own thought but a formed thought from seeing it through the filter of the dominant society. Had we been in an America where blacks were the ruling class and that hairstyle was prevalent among the ruling elites, we'd not see that like that. Same as how some of us subconsciously might prefer light skin over dark skin even though we act like that colorism isn't the root cause of that.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh.. I don't know about all that.

These people don't look dirty to me.

Then again it depends on where you're at. I can see someone working in a corporate or clean cut environment where Cacs are plentiful feeling like they need to have that groomed loc look.

The Weeknd shyt works for him since he a celeb and can look like that without any problems. Regular day to day dudes/girls probably would have some resistance in the workplace depending on how Cacish/c00nish it gets.

I honestly think that you saying it looks dirty and ugly is not your own thought but a formed thought from seeing it through the filter of the dominant society. Had we been in an America where blacks were the ruling class and that hairstyle was prevalent among the ruling elites, we'd not see that like that. Same as how some of us subconsciously might prefer light skin over dark skin even though we act like that colorism isn't the root cause of that.
Not its my opinion bytch I don't like that free form shyt it's fukking ugly and looks dirty .

I'm a Virgo we are about cleanliness I don't play that dusty locks shyt.

Keep your shyt clean nothing more disgusting that lint balls all over your shyt .

Big ass fro in between your locks :scust:

fukk outta here tryna tell me about my opinion .

I love natural hair but I like for things to look neat and clean .

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not its my opinion bytch I don't like that free form shyt it's fukking ugly and looks dirty .

I'm a Virgo we are about cleanliness I don't play that dusty locks shyt.

Keep your shyt clean nothing more disgusting that lint balls all over your shyt .

Big ass fro in between your locks :scust:

fukk outta here tryna tell me about my opinion .

I love natural hair but I like for things to look neat and clean .
Why you mad though?:dwillhuh:

You generalizing talking about people with free form locs are dirty and then you mention lint balls and shyt as if that shyt only affects free formers. Keeping your shyt "clean " ain't just about retwisting. I've seen lots of buildup and gunk in locers hair because they just put anything in they shyt so idk why you talking like that for. you're contradicting yourself talking about you love natural hair but then saying freeform is ugly and dirty. Your hair would naturally look like that if you didn't comb it.

Eurocentric beauty ideals is prevalent in the black community don't even act like I'm lying. You mad I brought it up but I don't care, truth is truth. No need to get all bytchy.