People who like Action Bronson are fukking cornballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Thread went exactly as planned. I got crackers like you fukkING FURIOUS :laff: and if you aren't white, your fakkit father failed you. You look up to a fat cracker who made a career out of rapping like ghostface. That's your role model. You're a fukking loser.
I know my father he a real nikka. Yours probably walk out on you and your moms.
Im not mad thats a ssumption on your end. I just think your fukking garbage as a poster. Always have.
I dont look up to anyone....that idol worship.

A loser that funny. Its funny cause you clearly on the fence about your sexuality and be projecting that shyt to others. "fakkit this" etc. For someone who claims to be straight you sure do like to focus on homosexual shyt
So wait, sucking your finger before turning the page isn't cool anymore?
Men who eat ice cream: at what age did you start sucking dikk?
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/your...on-dollars-how-long-u-think-it-take-u-to-make

Once again loser huh?

yet youre a locksmith :mjlol: :laff: :laff:

You barking up the wrong tree hector.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I know my father he a real nikka. Yours probably walk out on you and your moms.
Im not mad thats a ssumption on your end. I just think your fukking garbage as a poster. Always have.
I dont look up to anyone....that idol worship.

A loser that funny. Its funny cause you clearly on the fence about your sexuality and be projecting that shyt to others. "fakkit this" etc. For someone who claims to be straight you sure do like to focus on homosexual shyt
So wait, sucking your finger before turning the page isn't cool anymore?
Men who eat ice cream: at what age did you start sucking dikk?
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/your...on-dollars-how-long-u-think-it-take-u-to-make

Once again loser huh?

yet youre a locksmith :mjlol: :laff: :laff:

You barking up the wrong tree hector.
I got this cracker typing up a fukking thesis he's so furious :laff: action bronson got this cracker telling me his life story :dead:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I got this cracker typing up a fukking thesis he's so furious :laff: action bronson got this cracker telling me his life story :dead:
whos furious when youre the worm at the bottom of someone tequila.

shut ya lil ignorant ass up.

u ol closet homosexual

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
you can eat a dikk too worry about ya son and that dikk sucking ass wife .

fake ass hebrew Israelite
Quick using those job applications for covers and get a job you fukking bum :sadcam:
homelessindumpster.jpg

You talk real tough for a bytch made beaner who mother shouldve swallowed. I'll pistolwhipped yo p*ssy ass.
Already told you youre garbage and ROJ is in the same boat as you to p*ssy ass circle jerks

You can continue to slurp Bronsons nuts and make thread pertaining to homsexual shyt. faq

CAC you ain’t gone do shyt but beg for spare change. This Ol Box looking ass

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Then why you in here sucking Action Bronson's dikk you stupid ass cracker :heh:
You talk real tough for a bytch made beaner who mother shouldve swallowed. I'll pistolwhipped yo p*ssy ass.
Already told you youre garbage and ROJ is in the same boat as you to p*ssy ass circle jerks

You can continue to slurp Bronsons nuts and make thread pertaining to homsexual shyt. faq

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

Circle jerks, beaner, "I'll pistolwhipped yo ass", holy shyt you're white as fukk :heh: I guarantee you typed that with an upside down visor on your head fukking clown :mjlol:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP mad he not from Queens

And he mad cause he don't know nothing about them ill buffets

Salute to all my white nikkas in Astoria and Howard Beach and Ozone Park and all that who all got a uncle in the Bonanno crime family, :salute::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.