Paula Patton needs a Razzie for her acting in 2 Guns

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
It was fun fam. Denzel and Marky's interaction alone was worth watching the movie for.
That scene with Mark Whalberg and the cholos at the beginning was so corny my eyes damn near rolled to the back of my head, had to cut it off. shyt was basically "lets quickly establish how bad ass this white guy is by having him emasculate this gang of minorities"

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:mjlol:This nikka really catching feelings instead of using that ignore button.

:takedat:fukk yo wack ass thread.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That scene with Mark Whalberg and the cholos at the beginning was so corny my eyes damn near rolled to the back of my head, had to cut it off. shyt was basically "lets quickly establish how bad ass this white guy is by having him emasculate this gang of minorities"

80458-Im-Out-George-Costanza-Seinfel-HAqL.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Just saw the movie last night.

Movie was dope but....

GOTDAMN she was terrible. Who the fukk did she beat out for the role. She must have gotten skull fukked by the casting director or something...

Every time she says "Bobby...." in that trannyish voice, I'm just wanted to shake my damn head...

I don't think I've seen some one that bad in a film of that caliber in a minute.

Wasn't she decent to good in Idlewild? or am I bugging.
pretty close but i still have January Jones in X Men as top worst

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You sound hurt breh. It's just a movie. You're acting like she has oscar worthy roles under her belt. FOH. I can name 10 females with worst roles this year that deserve a razzie. Camron Diaz in Sextape would be my first pick.
wait wait wait

so you wanna excuse paula for her horrible acting cause a titty... but won't excuse cameron diaz for showing ass and titties all movie and pretending to be fukked about 20 times?? what??

anyways paula is the worst actress i can think of right now.. i've seen one too many of her movies lately.. baggage claim or whatever... about last night.. this... a few others

she always squints and does that horribly fake, cheesy ass smile that makes her look like she's probably stupid.... you know.....

paula-patton-wallpaper-7.jpg
Paula-Patton-2014-Film-Independent-Spirit-Awards-Nominations-Press-Conference.jpg
Paula+Patton+2013+Film+Independent+Spirit+hHDmjPqTKKgl.jpg
wim-heitinga-paula-patton-2.jpg
Paula-Patton.jpg

but hey :yeshrug: i'd still smash her tho.. i just don't want to see her doing any type of acting

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
wait wait wait

so you wanna excuse paula for her horrible acting cause a titty... but won't excuse cameron diaz for showing ass and titties all movie and pretending to be fukked about 20 times?? what??

The 1 min of titties Paula showed in 2 Gunz was more than the entire Sextape movie which is just Diaz teasing us with them BS side views where you can't see shyt. :camby:that flat ass. Full frontal or nothing bytch.