Patrice O'neal and the Black Phillip Show appreciation

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

this is just :laff:

chris rock and jimmy having an intervention for patrice. never heard him clowned like that

Didn't listen because I've heard before but I remember this was great. Not sure if there's another one where Patrice comes on and says he realizes Rock was right and apologizes and ish or if it all happens on this one but just in case...yeah Patrice gave Chris his props for being right and apologized, but did it in typical Patrice O'neal genius ways that were hilarious.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

this is just :laff:

chris rock and jimmy having an intervention for patrice. never heard him clowned like that

This episode, the one where he talks about messing up his chance to work with Spike Lee and his realisation that he had to play the game a little towards the end all pointed in the direction of some great shyt poppin' (like the FX deal)

Hate it had to be him...

ibqxk11Ambw2As.gif

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Anyone listen to the biege phillip show. Dante isn't patrice but its still enteraining. Not bad if your looking for another podcast to listen to

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I just heard the old show with him talking about his rape case. That was some powerful shyt and fukked up but seriously explains a lot of his views and angles.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Patrice is my favorite comedian bar none. He transformed my game, and had an overall positive influence on my life for not taking shyt too seriously.

Dude was just naturally hilarious, and a genius its such a shame given a few more years he would have reached legend status in his life but he never lived to see it.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I've been listening to these over the last few weeks and Patrice really was a genius. I'm only up to episode 5 so far and I've legitimately done :ohhh: as many times as I've :russ:

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Could you imagine the hilarity and gems patrice would've dropped during this fappening saga? :to: its literally built for his insight and social commentary

Sh1t would've been instant classic brehs :mjcry:

LOL I can hear his voice on commentary now.

"SEX CRIME?!?! SEX CRIME!?!? this young lady has obviously never experienced a sex crime in her privileged little life :patrice: "

:pachaha:

I miss Patrice brehs. :to: