Pam from Office Space would get that work

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I forgot about jan when she popped up with them noobies :ahh:

Erin got that joke video on youtube where she's faking like she's participating in degrading acts :usure: y'all should check that :shaq:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Man all of yall are off.... if your not talking about Rashida:camby:

I don't get the love for Rashida Jones...her body has absolutely ZERO curves from head to toe...its like someone drooped some puddy over an ONYX pen...just terrible...her face ain't much to speak of and it sure as hell doesn't make up for that body

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't get the love for Rashida Jones...her body has absolutely ZERO curves from head to toe...its like someone drooped some puddy over an ONYX pen...just terrible...her face ain't much to speak of and it sure as hell doesn't make up for that body
Her face is great and her body is good enough to guarantee her sex game is strong

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Man Pam was so mediocre fam, she only beats out like 4 of the chicks from the show, Michael Scott was pulling chicks better than her :camby:

Real estate agent Carol(Steve's wife IRL so he won) >

That engaged bartender chick he had Dwight follow >

Pam's mom :lolbron: >

Hell even the concierge :russ: >

And let's not forget that Dwight pulled possibly one of the top chicks from the show period, Isabel>>>> :myman:

And of course when Angela isn't being fake-angry/scowling at the world and smiles she looks good.

Even Jim's track record was better before Pam. Pulled that purse seller chick with ease after Dwight failed, and why he didn't take the job in NY and smash Karen for the rest of his life is beyond me. Dude should've been not pulling out of her everyday for 10 years straight.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
e·pit·o·me
iˈpitəmē/
noun
noun: epitome; plural noun: epitomes
a person or thing that is a perfect example of a particular quality or type.

Perfect wifey, mother of children.
Lol at posting definitions

To each his own :yeshrug: thats crazy to me

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at posting definitions

To each his own :yeshrug: thats crazy to me

I know, its already been established about what type of 'culture' the coli has become. Makayla Maroney, Jennifer Lawrence, Shawn Thompson, Pam from the office>>>>>>> Pam from Martin, Gabrielle Union, KeKe Palmer.
mgn2.png

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I know, its already been established about what type of 'culture' the coli has become. Makayla Maroney, Jennifer Lawrence, Shawn Thompson, Pam from the office>>>>>>> Pam from Martin, Gabrielle Union, KeKe Palmer.
mgn2.png
As if Pam from Martin belongs in the discussion of most attractive black women :heh: :camby: Save your excuses