NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
16f0e50b043ad25e44941370cba4f7e5.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When WWE tries to make her look sexy it doesnt work imo.

But when she's on ig and being her self with her simplistic style it works

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Paige is definitely an angle and good pants type chick, the ass you see in certain pics is nothing but female cheat codes lol
Except its not angles in pics, its video in motion. On Total Divas the other girls talk about how Paige has ass. Naomi and Eva have her beat in that department, that's where it stops.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Except its not angles in pics, its video in motion. On Total Divas the other girls talk about how Paige has ass. Naomi and Eva have her beat in that department, that's where it stops.

Once again I'll post this pic...
wwe_diva_paige_hot-pictures-03.jpg

Unless you're some skinny white guy with a dikk so small he couldn't make it past the big butt cheeks, that is not an ass. She's jealous of the wall, I've had pancakes with more meat on them than that :yeshrug:

Like I said, earlier, if you guys like Paige, fair enough... :lolbron: But saying she has an ass and that only Noami and Eva beat her in that department? :what: What kind of drugs you fukkers on? And where do I get some? :pachaha:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Unless you're some skinny white guy with a dikk so small he couldn't make it past the big butt cheeks, that is not an ass. She's jealous of the wall, I've had pancakes with more meat on them than that :yeshrug:

Like I said, earlier, if you guys like Paige, fair enough... :lolbron: But saying she has an ass and that only Noami and Eva beat her in that department? :what: What kind of drugs you fukkers on? And where do I get some? :pachaha:
Just going by facts. Id wager Ive seen her ass in action a lot more than you have to be making these statements and using one pic as your basis.

Its not like Divas are known for having ass other than Naomi. Jojo too, I guess. Paige is at least on equal ground or better w/ the rest of em. :yeshrug:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Just going by facts. Id wager Ive seen her ass in action a lot more than you have to be making these statements and using one pic as your basis.

Its not like Divas are known for having ass other than Naomi. Jojo too, I guess. Paige is at least on equal ground or better w/ the rest of em. :yeshrug:

Fair enough nikka, "flat" was probably the wrong word to use, my bad :salute:

But Jojo? :noah: That hot piece of ass is on another level :smugbiden::win:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

The way she's standind there on the ropes has it kind of pointed inwards lol. She's got a nice chubby white girl ass. It ain't huge but it's got a nice jiggle lol

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

tumblr_nvmhueFl5W1s5zf6fo1_250.gif
tumblr_nvmhueFl5W1s5zf6fo2_250.gif

Paige is an acquired taste, tbh.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
tumblr_nvmhueFl5W1s5zf6fo1_250.gif
tumblr_nvmhueFl5W1s5zf6fo2_250.gif

Paige is an acquired taste, tbh.

If you wanna critique her in ring ability I have no problem with that becuz even I was a little disappointed as I thought she was supposed to be the best female wrestler ever.

BUT her looks naw she fine as hell. I know everyone has their tastes and likes and whatnot but If you can't find one thing attractive or sexy about her I gotta say it's something wrong with you.