Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Chicago gotta be the worst Mod on the coli, from the post quality to that dumb ass font/format. shyt just trash

They have very beautiful faces, the mixed ones usually have bubble asses, and Filipino girls have absurd bodies at times.
Its that black in 'em:takedat: I know to many blasians who are AA/Pinoy

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BsyXWg7CEAECGiI.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
word :sas2:

so when I plant my flag in the fertile soils of every continent I do it in goodwill:to:making charitable donations in hopes of enriching genepools world wide:wow:+

:myman:Yup.

Definitely agree with brehs in here about the darker/mixed with black Asian women:whew:

Ethiopian Japanese mixed women
Half+Ethiopian+half+Japanese+2.jpg

Half+Ethiopian+half+Japanese+4.jpg

Half+Ethiopian+half+Japanese+5.jpg

Half+Ethiopian+half+Japanese+woman.jpg

Half+Ethiopian+half+Japanese.jpg

51Af-OdmRkL.jpg

AbT5KPL.jpg

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Watching Korean baseball games live is dope as hell.............

as far as the topic goes, I'd say that they can age pretty rough, and in Korea women tend to be heavily disguised in make-up and/or plastic surgery but there's plenty of PYTs out chea.....

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing about the coli that never fails is how extreme you dudes are with your opinions.

WOAT??!
GOAT!!??!

If you don't find Asian women attractive on average ok you're entitled to your preferences but to label them the worse is doing wayyyy too much.

Personally I think there are women in all races that are beautiful. Now tastes may differ as far as body types men may like but it's definitely a big ass lie to act like Asian women are unattractive.

I was getting my usual Korean romantic movie fix on Netflix and Son Ye-Jin is a beautiful Asian woman.

I dare anyone to say different :birdman:

Son-Ye-Jin-5.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
One thing about the coli that never fails is how extreme you dudes are with you opinions.

WOAT??!
GOAT!!??!

If you don't find Asian women attractive on average ok you're entitled to your preferences but to label them the worse is doing wayyyy too much.

Personally I think there are women in all races that are beautiful. Now tastes may differ as far as body types men may like but it's definitely big ass lie to act like Asian women are unattractive. I was getting my usual Korean romantic movie fix on Netflix and Ye-Jin Son is a beautiful Asian woman. I dare anyone to say different :birdman:

Son-Ye-Jin-5.jpg

Nah white women are on the WOAT list by themselves. Asians are the definition of average. Just plain white rice. Not even fried. They are approaching a level of overrated Latinas enjoyed a few years ago.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah white women are on the WOAT list by themselves. Asians are the definition of average. Just plain white rice. Not even fried. They are approaching a level of overrated Latinas enjoyed a few years ago.

Even though white people aren't my favorite people at the moment and probably never will be even I can't agree WW are the WOAT physically. Like I said there's beautiful women in all races.