'Orange Is The New Black' Thread on Netfleezy

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just finished watching it. :lupe:

I felt bad for Piper for most of the season but by the final episode I got no sympathy :manny: Healy wrong for what he did though :smh: So it's a given that Piper is about to get extra time for putting the beats on Pennsatucky?

Great watch though and like someone else said I enjoyed it way more than the best seasons of Weeds.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I just finished watching it. :lupe:

I felt bad for Piper for most of the season but by the final episode I got no sympathy :manny: Healy wrong for what he did though :smh: So it's a given that Piper is about to get extra time for putting the beats on Pennsatucky?

Great watch though and like someone else said I enjoyed it way more than the best seasons of Weeds.

She would have to. The first season covers like a month or so, Healy might cop a plea and say that Pennsatucky attacked her but i doubt it. I just realized that she asked Chapman for new teeth...she gonna need them now :heh:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Was Hesitant To Get Into This Show But I Decided To Watch It Late Last Night

Im Loving It So Far, Really Good, Im Only 3 Episodes Deep Though, I Would Have Kept Watching Had It Not Been 3AM And Had Work The Next Day

Will There Be More Seasons Of This??

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Great show and you could really feel the pain that Miss Claudette felt when she got rejected, imagine being the pen for that long, no visitors and no letters, then all of sudden you get mail and a visitor and your appeal is up. You get hyped thinking you going to eat a real dinner than bam, nothing, i would snapped to, she going to the max now, that was the saddest scene too me more than the girl killing herself with an overdose.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog I'm trippin right now but is that skinny yoga bytch the wife from Sopranos? Wtf kind of Christan Bale type method actin she doin?

Actually, it's:

tumblr_lzrvfk3Icx1qizzkoo1_500.gif
lol.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Another thing i like about the show is how they show the CO's taking advantage of them, the part where Piper told off Hurly was the truth, you see he has a girl from Russia that he probably got online and ordered, she does not care for him at all, only cares about getting her green card and leaving him, and he is simping her thinking she really loves him. When Piper hit him with the facts that he was a loser and old, that was real as hell. you see how all the CO's are losers trying to date their co-workers? That is real as they come.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
only 4 episodes in by I like this shyt a lot so far :obama:

I'm still hesitant though because we all know what happened to Weeds. Hopefully Cohen(sp?) learned her lesson.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I Was Hesitant To Get Into This Show But I Decided To Watch It Late Last Night

Im Loving It So Far, Really Good, Im Only 3 Episodes Deep Though, I Would Have Kept Watching Had It Not Been 3AM And Had Work The Next Day

Will There Be More Seasons Of This??
Yep, it's already been renewed for another season.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is It Me Or Does The Chick From That 70's Show Look Like Shes 50? Good Lord, I Looked It Up And Shes Only 33, That bytch Hit The Wall Hard