One will protect you. The other eight will try to kill you. Who do you pick?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I just took ya idea nikka lol. But I added Voldemort, Obi-Wan, Jason, and.....Spider-Man

But you pick two now:youngsabo:

Who'd you take out?

And I was think of adding Captain America, Scorpion from Mortal Kombat and the Green Ranger

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Only a Jedi can kill a Jedi. Vader has the most impressive skill set on that list. Logan is good but he's been ethered by Frank Castle before , who is a slighty inferior version of batman.

Bullshyt.

There's plenty of evidence that shows otherwise both in the canon of Star Wars and in the expanded Universe.

Yeah I mean, Jango Fett straight offs a Jedi with a blaster pistol in AOTC. In fact, fukking droids were giving the Jedi that WORK in the coliseum until Yoda showed up with the cavalry :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JXR29roqFZY&t=455

Sheeeiiit...even Luke nearly lost his damn head to a Wampa...a semi-sentient creature.

Don't get me started on Order 66...Stormtroopers damn near destroyed the whole order in a few hours because they caught the Jedi off guard :

In fact, one aspect of the Jedi training is teaching them that even the most powerful Jedi can be tricked by a common hoodlum if they aren't aware of their surroundings : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Trials

The Trial of Insight was the last test offered as part of the Trials of Knighthood. Installed in the Trials program after noting that while a Jedi could take down a Sith, they could be undone by common thieves, this test helped a Jedi to see what was really in front of their eyes through use of the Force.

Not saying that Jedi aren't powerful....:whoa: I actually think that Vader is the rightful favorite here, but let's not act like Jedi are almighty.I think that Batman and Logan could be competitive.

Force powers take massive concentration, can be dampened by fatigue or mental stress, often cannot be used simultaneously, etc.

This also assumes that only Vader has access to it. If some of the other organic characters can tap into it than :merchant: Batman with Force Powers....:ohlawd: That's a scarier site than him getting that Green Lantern ring....:wow:

That batman prep time rule won't work in this scenario, batman would get killed stop bullshytting
How do you envision the scenario?

I'm imagining a Smoking Aces (Underrated flick btw) type of scenario. It's not like the scenario starts, you pick your guardian, and all of a sudden all those dudes are standing outside your home ready to kill you. shyt, at least give Bruce some time to put his suit on!

I think that everyone should be afforded a fair amount of "prep time"....it's just that some are going to utilize it better than others....:lolbron:

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Yeah I mean, Jango Fett straight offs a Jedi with a blaster pistol in AOTC. In fact, fukking droids were giving the Jedi that WORK in the coliseum until Yoda showed up with the cavalry :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JXR29roqFZY&t=455

Sheeeiiit...even Luke nearly lost his damn head to a Wampa...a semi-sentient creature.

Don't get me started on Order 66...Stormtroopers damn near destroyed the whole order in a few hours because they caught the Jedi off guard :

In fact, one aspect of the Jedi training is teaching them that even the most powerful Jedi can be tricked by a common hoodlum if they aren't aware of their surroundings : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Trials

Not saying that Jedi aren't powerful....:whoa: I actually think that Vader is the rightful favorite here, but let's not act like Jedi are almighty.

How do you envision the scenario?

I'm imagining a Smoking Aces (Underrated flick btw) type of scenario. It's not like the scenario starts, you pick your guardian, and all of a sudden all those dudes are standing outside your home ready to kill you. shyt, at least give Bruce some time to put his suit on!

I think that everyone should be afforded a fair amount of "prep time"....it's just that some are going to utilize it better than others....:lolbron:

You a Star Wars head breh breh? got a media collection? :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Only a Jedi can kill a Jedi. Vader has the most impressive skill set on that list. Logan is good but he's been ethered by Frank Castle before , who is a slighty inferior version of batman.
:mindblown: What do you call "Order 66" All the Jedi got their asses handed to them except for the G's. Getting shot in the back of the head, all off guard n shyt, they can get caught slipping too.

Daps
Its easily batman.

Batman deals with villains more powerful than all these other nikkas put together. If he can find a way to kill darkseid he can find a way to deal with some midcarders

unless its a no prep scenario, then that'd depend on if Vader is stronger than Wolverine. But a no prep scenario doesn't make sense cause its 6 against 1 and all.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
My Set
So if Vader can call the Empire n shyt and The Predator got boys on deck might as well throw in; Justice League, X-Men, and everyone else associated with the characters. :whoa: fukk all that I'll just keep it simple and focus on the 9

I guess when it comes to keeping me ALIVE, safe and sound n shyt, Its a toss up between, Vader, Batman, Terminator, and Predator. Everyone else on that list would let you die on some Resident Evil lets hide em in the :trash: can type shyt....:what:Nah nikka.

Vader in a plot twist would be so obsessed with protecting me that...wait...he's already Vader, nikka :flabbynsick: and might kill me by mistake.

Terminator isn't smart enough to protect me as well as Batman is but that nikka Batman likes getting tied up n shyt so, in the bushes he goes along with Terminator.

fukk the Death Star "got blown up by some teens" So I guess i couldnt be chillen on that bytch with Vader all day or walking around, fukk around and get shot from an invisible nikka sitting in a tree that Vader didn't see because he :flabbynsick: and emotionally unstable and unfocused n shyt.

So we'd either have to catch a Predator or be on the run for some shyt.

and since Im not trying to be Prey, I'd roll with Predator (this nikka goes to whole planets by himself just to fsu)

hunt each of them down with the quickness and fukk their lives up for Sport :myman::bustback::bustback:

Blow the death star up with Vader in it, Kill Terminator while hes still running on dial up, Robo Cop FOH, Hell Boy (dont know shyt bout him dont care), Bataman would get side tracked by the Joker fukking his bytch or some shyt then murked. Wolverine would just Take that fukking L as usual, and for anyone else throwing shots at Predator you only get half a bar, fukk yall nikkas.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
My Set
As far as straight up one on ones Vader catching bodies like cheerleaders. You not just walking up on him. Now assuming Predator doesn't blow up the Death Star with Vader in it thus killing him, then Vader in the cut is a scary fukking site. :demonic:

But I think Predator would just blow us all up if it ever came down to that. fukk it everybody can die. They need to make this into a concept game or some shyt.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'd bring the Incredible Hulk...in his beast mode Darth Vader couldn't even use mind control on him. and he's obviously always one tough fukking battle

I hate when dudes do shyt like this.. Incredible Hulk is not fukkin listed you don't have the option to choose him, No hulk for you, Hulk no smash for you ole "I'll just have Goku come and help me" ass nikka

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Why I don't pick Batman is because I feel like his skills are all best for keeping himself alive. Throughout dude's career, the peeps closest to him are constantly getting fukked with and sometimes straight up murdered.

Plus, lets be cereal, Vader would choke this nikka out then force push him into the bushes. This shyts outside of the DC Universe where Bats is essentially a fukking cheat code.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I posted this same question on my facebook yesterday high as fukk cyz the thread intrigued me but instead of dredd and the sin city dude i swapped them out for freddy kruger and lord voldemort from the harry potter series (not cuz i ike harry potter but bytches do and i didnt want it it be only my nerd friends commenting on my facebook wall fukkin up the swag and what not)

this is dumb..Kruger ruins this whole scenario. He can only kill you in ya sleep so if you pick him to protect you he is useless cause he cant protect you in the real world. IF you pick someone else he just gonna kill you in ya sleep cause nobody on that list can enter ya dreams.