ONE-PUNCH MAN Anime Announced

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I just binge watched the series yesterday LOL at Genos "Sensei would you really listen to me and my life story? " Saitama :comeon:"Nah I'm good" "Genos "ok well it started when I was 15 when I was still human.." :jawalrus:. Saitama" Didn't you hear what I just said??":skip:
I was dying at that scene for 5 minutes lol
If you guys wants to watch anime or relive your childhood just check these out
Kissanime.me and also Kisscartoon.me

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just binge watched the series yesterday LOL at Genos "Sensei would you really listen to me and my life story? " Saitama :comeon:"Nah I'm good" "Genos "ok well it started when I was 15 when I was still human.." :jawalrus:. Saitama" Didn't you hear what I just said??":skip:
I was dying at that scene for 5 minutes lol
If you guys wants to watch anime or relive your childhood just check these out
Kissanime.me and also Kisscartoon.me
Check out the anime thread
This episode of OPM was off the chain
6a0a16895fca0ebce3eacwvy7v.gif

That sparring scene was even better than I could have imagined
tumblr_nx5uvxPC3x1shlg3vo3_540.gif

tumblr_nx5uvxPC3x1shlg3vo4_540.gif

tumblr_nx5uvxPC3x1shlg3vo2_540.gif

tumblr_nx5uvxPC3x1shlg3vo5_540.gif

tumblr_nx5j5uES0o1r3rdh2o2_540.gif

tumblr_nx65p1dnud1qet0cro1_540.gif

tumblr_nx65p1dnud1qet0cro2_540.gif

:banderas:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Very funny and well drawn anime...

I can't imagine this lasting unless the story opens up another realm kinda like Bleach did in the beginning.

I'm at the 6th episode and there is no threat to my man Saitama

I think that is the only thing that may hurt this anime/manga in the long run. I know its a parody in a sense but there is no real threat here as Saitama can just knock dudes out with One Punch. The key to why One Punch is really good is the supporting characters as they aren't as powerful as Saitama but they have their own quirks about them.

I just can't see much character growth from Saitama other than him getting annoyed all the time and just one punching enemies. This is one of the anime that you have to take at face value otherwise you won't enjoy it as much. Although I like the art style, I'm kind of on the fence with the main story itself. I'll stay with it to see where things go.