Mjfp0Pb.jpg

RMtz1eb.jpg

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
First rule in life.....be who you are :ufdup:

Why insult the one demographic you find the most attractive? It's not very nice.

If your ww takes care of her self I am sure she will look good for while.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"white women age like milk" - coli militants :mjlol:

Mjfp0Pb.jpg

RMtz1eb.jpg
:rocky:Breh. Shes only 45. Thats not "old" despite coli logic:lolpalm:

see her in 10 years and she might look sucked the fukk up. White women do age on a totally different timestream than black women
do.

cdb0fcf20e9bcbdb8f133623ce38decf.jpg
:wow:58 and still my top 3 most beautiful women I have ever seen.

Debbie Morgan could get this ring. :mjcry:She couldn't give me children, though.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Why insult the one demographic you find the most attractive? It's not very nice.

If your ww takes care of her self I am sure she will look good for while.

Because if the pawgs you cherish so greatly end up looking like the witches from Hocus Pocus you gotta question the whole validity of the movement :wow:

God was trolling when he made white women

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Because if the pawgs you cherish so greatly end up looking like the witches from Hocus Pocus you gotta question the whole validity of the movement.

God was trolling when he made white women
You have to want to be with someone for more than just looks...you forgot you are going to age too?

A woman is a live Human being just like you, not a doll.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
"With proper care they can make it till 29"

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to want to be with someone for more than just looks...you forgot you are going to age too?

A woman is a live Human being just like you, not a doll.
Brothas seem to keep forgetting this part. Want a woman to have superhuman youth well into old age, when he probably not gonna do all he
can to to look as attractive to her as he wants her to be to him. I have no illusions about this sorta thing, so I gotta do my damndest to keep my
health right for me and for that lady in the future. Brehs wanna be able to freely get larried up while his wife has to resemble Philicia Rashad or
Janet Hubert:mjlol:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Brothas seem to keep forgetting this part. Want a woman to have superhuman youth well into old age, when he probably not gonna do all he
can to to look as attractive to her as he wants her to be to him. I have no illusions about this sorta thing, so I gotta do my damndest to keep my
health right for me and for that lady in the future. Brehs wanna be able to freely get larried up while his wife has to resemble Philicia Rashad or
Janet Hubert:mjlol:
:yeshrug:unrealistic expectations

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Black women coming to the defense of pawgs. Never thought I'd live to see it :wow: