OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao I made a thread about them cats remember when they called out polight for scamming than turn rght around and forgive dude when he pulled their hoe card? Polight said he had dirty on Red and compared himself to Nino Brown if he's going down all them cats were coming down with him too. Sa neter called polight a theif and a scammer but now he back doing videos with dude lol these cats are too funny.
I saw that. Sa was ALL UP IN THE CAMERA ✌
Like I swore he said don't ask me about Polight, dat Biggs a fraud that let white women put him in headlocks :mjlol:

Sad cause they really could of been big if they weren't greedy and egotistical.

Yvette vs Boyce vs Tariq vs Umar
Would sell out Madison Square Gardens jk:lolbron:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
tumblr_nz7zwkNjdJ1ukyi98o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Boyce is talking about the gf/woman Yvette lived with years ago when they first got Your Black World popping. She was the woman holding it down for Yvette financially while she was writing content for Boyce's site. This is years ago. Yvette is no longer with her. Boyce is reaching for his last bit of ammunition because he can't defend his Asian business partner.

Sound like Yvette got receipts.

Probably. I've seen her try to hold back Tone and Irami from spilling the beans on things she probably told them in confidence about Boyce....Syracuse stuff...Like a supposed fat settlement check he got. I think Yvette's ppl really amped up a lot of this shyt between her and Boyce that seems uncalled for. Still, Boyce is just deflecting at this point when he got Asian business partners out here disrespecting him.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:This why I take info but don't invest in ANY of these cats. They all do clown ass shyt that truly undermines any attempt to "follow in their footsteps."

Damn near convinced that the reason that black empowerment is not profitable is because they always fukking up. Beefing and snitching ain't helping any
cause. Who does this in their 30s and up???? Unless you get PAID to beef, why you beefing?

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Sounds like she's deflecting.

"B-b-but Boyce's daughter married a white man!"

Yes, but Boyce is not with a white woman though. We aren't talking about his daughter.

Yvette is the one who kept bringing up how Boyce supposedly has an asian or white boss, which i don't know if i believe, like someone else said it's probably some sort of partnership, yes i do think black people should partner with other black people, but still a partner is not the same as your BOSS. I think Boyce is self employed but she kept trying to act like he is the employee of a non black dude

Even if he is, how are you going to go around calling him fake, phony, snake oil salesman etc when you're fukking Becky and taking her to Ruth Chris? fukk out of here

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:This why I take info but don't invest in ANY of these cats. They all do clown ass shyt that truly undermines any attempt to "follow in their footsteps."

Damn near convinced that the reason that black empowerment is not profitable is because they always fukking up. Beefing and snitching ain't helping any
cause. Who does this in their 30s and up???? Unless you get PAID to beef, why you beefing?

This

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I saw that. Sa was ALL UP IN THE CAMERA ✌
Like I swore he said don't ask me about Polight, dat Biggs a fraud that let white women put him in headlocks :mjlol:

Sad cause they really could of been big if they weren't greedy and egotistical.
Yeah bro, but I think polight already scammed enough money out of people and he trying to go mostly legit. Dude be in hollywood with a lot of different entertainers and was on the breakfast club with Tiffany Hardish.

So even if that's true, how are you going to go around calling him fake, phony, scammer, etc when you're fukking Becky and taking her to Ruth Chris? fukk out of here
All that typing not enough reading bro Yvette left a comment a while ago claiming she wasn't with a becky. http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28215691/ But I argee date whoever you like I don't see why Boyce brought it up.