Official Young Justice Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It doesn't have to be right way. If they want to come back

But if they did bring it back, you'd want the same team in place and definitely the same showrunners to ensure the vision is kept intact. I doubt anyone wants a half ass young justice revival. There's a lot that goes into a show like this or any show outside of petitions and for starters, WB has to want to do something with it. You want to give the show a chance of coming back possibly? Go cop it when it comes out on blu ray and dvd. Don't download it illegally, don't come on here asking for cats to pass the mustard..just go cop it and then hope that the creative team isn't busy and that possibly Warner Bros listens to the key thing that matters in business: money

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Was watching season 2 again and with everything happening in ferguson this scene with Black Manta standing up to Black Beetle really spoke to me
9sgwmp.gif

2hcdzy9.gif

x203gw.gif

You know Black Manta took that shyt to heart when the reach said they all will be slaves.
"No agreement guarantees a slave of manta :pacspit:"

"No agreement guarantees the life of manta"
'Manta guarantees that himself! :birdman:

Black Manta standing up for black people everywhere shyt had me like :mjcry:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Was watching season 2 again and with everything happening in ferguson this scene with Black Manta standing up to Black Beetle really spoke to me
9sgwmp.gif

2hcdzy9.gif

x203gw.gif

You know Black Manta took that shyt to heart when the reach said they all will be slaves.
"No agreement guarantees a slave of manta :pacspit:"

"No agreement guarantees the life of manta"
'Manta guarantees that himself! :birdman:

Black Manta standing up for black people everywhere shyt had me like :mjcry:

Scene was crazy, made me respect the hell out of manta. The thing I liked about YJ is that they knew how to write black/minority characters. Black Manta and Kaldur were both complex, even Karen and Mal weren't too bad.They showcased black love and excellence. Black beetle was pretty much a space brother too which made the scene interesting.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why the fukk is this thread reupped.

Here I was thinking there was going to be a comeback
You know exactly why this thread was re-upped because you read the posts above yours. Young Justice season 3 isn't out or being produced and if it was do you really think the Coli would receive the exclusive scoop? Refuse to use common sense breh

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You know exactly why this thread was re-upped because you read the posts above yours. Young Justice season 3 isn't out or being produced and if it was do you really think the Coli would receive the exclusive scoop? Refuse to use common sense breh
I wish D.C. would close it out with an animated movie though. :mjcry:

We just wan closure breh :mjcry::mjcry:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wish D.C. would close it out with an animated movie though. :mjcry:

We just wan closure breh :mjcry::mjcry:
I understand brother, believe me I do. The way season 2 ended with Darkseid the God plotting shyt the whole fukking time? I need to know what his true motives were, but at the end of the day this is the official young Justice discussion thread, so this is where I will discuss all things young justice related. Perhaps somebody can create an official young justice season 3 news/speculation thread if it is that important.