Official Young Justice Thread

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's Damien Wayne. He's the only Robin that wore a hoody, and Tim Drake didn't have that outfit in the last season.
Going by beast boy the time jump looks like 5 years MAX. No way Damian would be depicted that old. Think it's still Tim. He'll find his way on though the way DC is forcing him down or throats.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shyt with the Robin's is a huge problem. People really liked Tim, but as soon as Damien showed up Tim was basically thrown in the bushes.

Same thing sort of happened with Wally West. Soon as Barry was brought back Wally became irrelevant.

If you're not the first on the new kid you're in fukking trouble.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
The shyt with the Robin's is a huge problem. People really liked Tim, but as soon as Damien showed up Tim was basically thrown in the bushes.

Same thing sort of happened with Wally West. Soon as Barry was brought back Wally became irrelevant.

If you're not the first on the new kid you're in fukking trouble.

New 52 got rid of Tim, Wally and Superboy. :dead:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Part of the next season will probably be about bringing Wally back.....I still think it was messed up that they made it a point to show he was significantly slower than Barry and Bart before killing him off.
yeah I'm pretty sure he's the fastest flash. I think he was slower than Barry when he was younger though

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I'm pretty sure he's the fastest flash. I think he was slower than Barry when he was younger though

He was the fastest for a long time and learned how to tap into the speed force in ways that nobody had before.....Then they aged Bart and made him faster and when they brought Barry back they retconned it so that he created the Speed force.

DC really goes out of their way to shyt on Wally for some reason.