Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I like how Marvel stans downplay all their characters too. They shyt on their own characters to try to move goalposts

"Nobody gave a fukk about Cap. Nobody gave a fukk about Iron Man, nobody knows who The Hulk is.."

:mjlol:

nikka, everyone knew who them characters were. They've all had TV shows and cartoons for decades.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Looks like we got some Marvel stans heated. I'm just gonna let this simmer a bit :russ:

I'm glad you finally came clean with it, that pretending to not be a DC stan was crazy.:lolbron:

Now the games can begin!:salute:

Martha

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
True to a degree but not really.... Star Wars been around since what 77?

Superman, Batman, and Wonderwoman been around since like the the 30's. They had more time for timeless lore and much bigger universe, They been around consistently 7-8 decades spanning MANY generations. No way in hell Luke, Han, Leia, and Vader should be getting more love than Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, and Lex fukking Luther.

Like over the years STW main stream would pop in and out but the Main DC icons kinda been more steady

Martha

TFA made bank because the marketing camapaign delivered a version of the iconic Star Wars brand the people recognized. The images, the trailers... it rang familiar as the Star Wars we all know and loved. Plus the novelty of it being the first sequel in more than 30 years helped too. That was just a sleeping giant waiting to be awakened.

You could argue Superman is another huge brand just waiting to relaunch. It's just that the last few attempts were all terrible and off brand. But im confident if the DC icons were under the Disney umbrella they would be competing with Star Wars. Not TFA numbers that will always be an anamoly but they would be in the billion club no question.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm glad you finally came clean with it, that pretending to not be a DC stan was crazy.:lolbron:

Martha

:gucci: I'm not talkin anything about DC. We as in me and @Prodigal Syndicate

I told you before. I watch every comic book movie pretty much. I just like to see u scramble. :manny:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

Martha

Unrelated but I wish :blessed: could be spliced with this gif - @3Rivers ?

bane_let_the_games_begin_by_dethoveye96-d5l17ft.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:gucci: I'm not talkin anything about DC. We as in me and @Prodigal Syndicate

I told you before. I watch every comic book movie pretty much. I just like to see u scramble. :manny:

Na bruh.... you pulled the old

"She with you?":ohhh: "I thought she was with you?":dahell:

move and coincidentally in the Wonderwoman Thread :skip:

Its all good man, embrace it, have fun with it man.... its better than the fukked up politics and shyt going bad in this world or the rough journey we about to have over the next 3 years. Its better release after the bullshyt we deal with everyday on our jobs, or problems with the wifey and kids, or even having to deal with bad sicknesses in our family thats personally effecting us. Like everyone has they story, everyone has they struggle, no one is living the ultimate peachy lifestyle, but this just entertainment.

Again, dont deny it and just continue to have fun with it but come out that Dat Closet bruh.... this is a safe place for all

Martha