Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
And somehow the Avengers movie was able to survive not having Ant Man in it. The Big Plan didn't spiral out of control or anything.
Ant Man could have never come out and Civil War would have survived that great loss too.

None of that discounts the point which is that Ant-Man is carried over/delayed movie (which you're conveniently ignoring) which was meant to be dropped with Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and Hulk for The Avengers crossover. That's where the movie was supposed to "fit in" and that's what it was originally for.

You can't use them making that to justify a Black Widow movie when Ant-Man was always on the original slate with the other characters I mentioned. If you're going to say "no one was clamoring for Ant-Man so Black Widow should have been made", then you have to say "No one was clamoring for Iron Man, Cap or Thor so it should have been made" but I bet you won't :sas2:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I personally think she's boring as fukk, but there's a shytload of people who've been fiending for a Black Widow movie. Some of yall gotta realize his forum is not the center of the internet :pachaha:
Who are these people? Y'all really trynna sell to us that widows and wonder woman hype is on the same level?:rudy:

People really wanted to see Agents of Shield the movie? Is that why its dominating primetime:skip:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Who are these people? Y'all really trynna sell to us that widows and wonder woman hype is on the same level?:rudy:

People really wanted to see Agents of Shield the movie? Is that why its dominating primetime:skip:
I don't remember saying that at all :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
None of that discounts the point which is that Ant-Man is carried over/delayed movie (which you're conveniently ignoring) which was meant to be dropped with Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and Hulk for The Avengers crossover. That's where the movie was supposed to "fit in" and that's what it was originally for.

You can't use them making that to justify a Black Widow movie when Ant-Man was always on the original slate with the other characters I mentioned. If you're going to say "no one was clamoring for Ant-Man so Black Widow should have been made", then you have to say "No one was clamoring for Iron Man, Cap or Thor so it should have been made" but I bet you won't :sas2:
And the movie kept getting pushed back because of issues with Wright and the script/tone. So within that time when nothing was happening with the movie's progression and it was being postponed Marvel could have slotted Black Widow into the slot they kept moving around for Ant Man because no one gave a fukk about Ant Man and whether that movie ever came out or not it didn't matter because it never was a major cog in the wheel of the Great Marvel Plan.
That is the point I have been making that you can't seem to grasp for some reason...Ant Man never mattered in the grand scheme of things.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So dc announces movie slate = no plans

DC changes direction or films or characters = they have no plans

Marvel announces movie slate = look see everything is planned out

Marvel changes directions or films or characters = doesn't matter it's all planned

:mjlol:

Such stupidity and hypocrisy

Keep swallowing that marvel dikk though :russ:

Oh look here's a dc image of upcoming films too
DCMOVIES.png
you're fukking stupid

marvel announced their entire lineup 2-3 years before the first iron man

dc didn't even have plans for a batman to be in the universe after mos was already out... they pulled that shyt out their ass last minute... straight from the mouth of the man who directed both movies...

yes NOW they have a plan.. compare plans made 3 years in advance with 15-20 years of movies panned out to coming up with a plan after your main star already has a movie do c-list ironman numbers brehs

i'm out

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

:wow: get em

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
you're fukking stupid

dc didn't even have plans for a batman to be in the universe after mos was already out... they pulled that shyt out their ass last minute... straight from the mouth of the man who directed both movies...

yes NOW they have a plan.. compare plans made 3 years in advance with 15-20 years of movies panned out to coming up with a plan after your main star already has a movie do c-list ironman numbers brehs

i'm out
Marvel announced captain marvel and black panther before iron man :ohhh:

:mjlol:

So plans only matter about when they were made :ohhh:

So basically this is just you being a marvel stan going they did it first!!!:ohhh:

I thought you said dc didn't have a plan at all :ohhh:

Now they do but it doesn't matter because marvel had a plan first :ohhh:

Can you even make up your mind what you're talking about :ohhh:

You really believe in your simple mind marvel has every film planned and written for 20 years and have followed that plan precisely :mjlol:

I guess marvel planned for multiple directors to leave their projects due to their interference :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Ant Man didn't do either of those in the movies though.
i'm saying he's not a minor character like black widow is all.. there was a basis for him getting a movie

@Prodigal Syndicate
if you'd follow the convo.. this was all about black widow getting a movie

because they plan these movies 2-8 years in advance, with each phase having an overall theme, they are not going to shoehorn in a black widow movie. they will for a major character like spiderman or BP... but they damn sure ain't gonna do it for black widow

can you be done now?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
i'm saying he's not a minor character like black widow is all.. there was a basis for him getting a movie

@Prodigal Syndicate
if you'd follow the convo.. this was all about black widow getting a movie

because they plan these movies 2-8 years in advance, with each phase having an overall theme, they are not going to shoehorn in a black widow movie. they will for a major character like spiderman or BP... but they damn sure ain't gonna do it for black widow

can you be done now?
Can you be done being a mindless drone regurgitating false narratives?

Now it went from 15-20 years in advance to 2-8 you can't even make up your own mind

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Can you be done being a mindless drone regurgitating false narratives?

Now it went from 15-20 years in advance to 2-8 you can't even make up your own mind
2-8 years... as in 2 years before the first movie of a phase, they announce a phase of movies that spans 8 years

8 x 2 phases = 16 they are now moving into the 3rd phase... well on the way to 20-24 years

shut... the... fukk... up

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
If you look at this without the Marvel fanboy colored glasses then the only reason why Black Widow didn't get a movie is because Fiege/Marvel/Disney pussied out at the thought of risking making a movie with a female lead. There is no other excuse.
Because while a Black Widow movie may not have been the best place to introduce another Infinity Gem, it could have very easily been used to flesh out the whole Hydra taking over SHIELD story that could have then led into Winter Soldier.
Thats what they are/were doing with Agents of Shield.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
new trailer made my meat jump...so it did the job :wow:

even tho i said this when the first SS trailer dropped imma just say fukk it and say it again....WW gonna be the flick that gets DC right. It wont be amazing but it wont be mediocre like BvS & SS, it'll be a good 8/10 origin flick. BOOK IT! :skip:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're fukking stupid

i'm out
So no one gonna acknowledge this. Complete and total lie ?