Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
All this stan war shyt is ridiculous. Why can't people just enjoy all this superhero piff we've been getting for the past few years?! 20-25 years ago you would have been called crazy if you said we would have major Hollywood productions of Batman fighting Superman, the Avengers, Wonder Woman in a solo film, Deadpool having a solo movie that almost made a billion dollars, the Guardians of the Galaxy in TWO blockbusters, etc.
FACTS enjoy it while it lasts brehs no genre of film lasts forever in the public eye.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
All this stan war shyt is ridiculous. Why can't people just enjoy all this superhero piff we've been getting for the past few years?! 20-25 years ago you would have been called crazy if you said we would have major Hollywood productions of Batman fighting Superman, the Avengers, Wonder Woman in a solo film, Deadpool having a solo movie that almost made a billion dollars, the Guardians of the Galaxy in TWO blockbusters, etc.
No lie told:stopitslime: Stan war is stupid just enjoy all the fukkery we getting:blessed:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been saying this for years. People fail to realize how lucky and blessed we are to get all these movies instead we get the same old stupid back and forth DC vs. Marvel shyt. It's corny and at this point basically trolling. People counting box office numbers like they have stock in the company or some kind of armchair head of the studio its down right disturbing. We all grew up fans of these characters let's appreciate all the shyt while we can instead of doing this corny franchise beef that gets dragged in these threads (both Marvel and DC) every time by the same people. That being said I'll be seeing this on Friday morning and can't wait.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Somewhere in this thread, it was listed that Spider-Man 2 is rated higher than the first Ironman.

:hmm:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
"But but Marvel critics bias!!!"

Hopefully that nonsense can be put to rest with all the great reviews this is getting.

Still not feeling Gal both as a sex symbol and actress but all the reviews said she was great in this.

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Nah there's definitely some anti-Snyder bias

They acknowledge his shortcomings while ignoring his successes. He's got story credit for this movie but doesn't get mentioned in reviews

Snyder's the only reason why a Wonder Woman movie even exists. If he doesn't get the idea to put her in BvS, we would've gotten that awful CW show they were fast-tracking :hhh:

I've literally seen Geoff johns getting credit for this film,and he has 0 credits anywhere.

Snyder was the hero we needed,not the hero we deserved :wow:

DAWWG !!!!

nikkas in this thread said i was bugging when i said this. like LITERALLY these fucc ass crittics are on an agenda. Zacks name is ON THE Story credits but they actin like dude doesnt exist. like i said previously watch JL get shytted on

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
DAWWG !!!!

nikkas in this thread said i was bugging when i said this. like LITERALLY these fucc ass crittics are on an agenda. Zacks name is ON THE Story credits but they actin like dude doesnt exist. like i said previously watch JL get shytted on

And like I said lol that's may be true but you're bugging if you think that's going to convince a Hollywood studio to get him off a project. Money money money and money. Those are the four things that matter. As long as you make bank for the studios and don't piss anyone off they don't give a shyt what critics say about you. Bret ratner is still getting work and damn near every flick he's done has been torn to pieces. Damn near not all. Same as bay. Same as Tyler perry. Same as Tim story.