Official VENOM Movie Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Real talk you lame ass nikkas actually liked that garbage Spider-Man movie? Lol that shyt was trash, this movie isn't even out yet, how are you MCU fanboys bashing the movie based on a teaser? y'all nikkas straight fanboys.

I'mma remember this if this movie turns out good, I don't want to see none of you nikkas jump on that bandwagon.:ufdup:
cause we can!
:russ:

and i do what the fukk i want!
:okmarvelmelo:

*James Brown voice

"WATCH ME!!!!"
wOYQy01.png

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
cause we can!
:russ:

and i do what the fukk i want!
:okmarvelmelo:

*James Brown voice

"WATCH ME!!!!"
wOYQy01.png
so youryo basically admitting that you're hating on this movie because it's not part of the MCU. but if it turns out to be good you're going to jump on the bandwagon and act like you wasn't hating on the movie before hand? Okay thanks for that bruh but if it's good eat them words bruh.:ufdup:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
so youryo basically admitting that you're hating on this movie because it's not part of the MCU. but if it turns out to be good you're going to jump on the bandwagon and act like you wasn't hating on the movie before hand? Okay thanks for that bruh but if it's good eat them words bruh.:ufdup:
look homie, im just following protocol here.
im Disney/MARVEL! i cant just be fukkin around. the comicbook movie world is at stake!

:howiemarvel:

but nah, seriously, if its good ill give its props.
most definite.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I did like that it seens like real locations and not a damn cgi greenscreen that action movies od on. That scene overlooking that lake was dope.:ehh:Interesting that he may possibly have telekenisis unless that's the antagonist doing that:patrice:I'm really curious about this film definitely looking forward to the next one with more completed effects. The brain scanning scene had his spine xray on the wall I think they are using at least a bit of Agent Venom:ohhh: @MartyMcFly @ORDER_66

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Somebody on twitter said it looked like somebody pieced together scenes from different Tom Hardy movies and now I can't unsee it :russ:

I kinda low thought that too.... but didnt wanna say nothing cuz you know how niccas be getting mad and shyt over words:mjlol:

Cant wait to see more:hubie: Looks decent for now

Martha

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
agent.venom is the most screen ready version of venom

plus it gives a more logical digestible plot a government agency dealing with the symbiote and one of their agents bonds with it

the og green drool and fangs venom would look od shytty on screen

it's a question of aesthetics you can have a smash hit with the more pleasing visual aesthetic of an agent.venom action flick or have a smaller slice of the pie with the grotesque pseudo-horror big.ugly.venom direction

we'll see

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
agent.venom is the most screen ready version of venom

plus it gives a more logical digestible plot a government agency dealing with the symbiote and one of their agents bonds with it

the og green drool and fangs venom would look od shytty on screen

it's a question of aesthetics you can have a smash hit with the more pleasing visual aesthetic of an agent.venom action flick or have a smaller slice of the pie with the grotesque pseudo-horror big.ugly.venom direction

we'll see

Agent Venom works better as a sequel tbh the audience needs to know what the basic venom is like first; so when he gets angry as Agent Venom they have a reference of how dangerous Venom can be once he’s let loose set by the previous incarnation.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Agent Venom works better as a sequel tbh the audience needs to know what the basic venom is like first; so when he gets angry as Agent Venom they have a reference of how dangerous Venom can be once he’s let loose set by the previous incarnation.
ain't gonna be a sequel if they drop a steamy deuce*