Official VENOM Movie Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If Woody Harrelson plays Cletus, they might as well take my money no matter how garbage it looks. A natural born killer Carnage is fukking.....
:wow:

nikka....

oxna9lqmwq08.gif
oxna9lqmwq08.gif
oxna9lqmwq08.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just gonna be odd without Spidey.....i was so on the fence about it (cause i feel spiderman should be involved to make it a good movie...)till I saw Tom was cast....
I have seen black hawk down, inception, warrior, DKR and mad max and i am baffled as to what ppl see in this guy. Is this another dwayne johnson/ mamoa thing where supposedly straight males are just crushing:why:

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
‘Venom’ Rumored to Include Cameo from Tom Holland’s Spider-Man

‘Venom’ Rumored to Include Cameo from Tom Holland’s Spider-Man
BY MATT GOLDBERG JANUARY 16, 2018

SHARE TWEET

spider-man-homecoming-tom-holland-slice-600x200.jpg

Production is currently underway on Sony’s Venom movie starring Tom Hardy. Fans wondered how you could have Venom without Spider-Man, who is kind of the progenitor of the character in the comics. The whole reason Venom has Spider-Man-like powers is because the alien symbiote went to Peter Parker first and when Peter rejected the symbiote, it found Eddie Brock, thus creating a darker, more muscular, and drool-ier version of Spider-Man. But we heard repeatedly, especially out of theSpider-Man: Homecoming junket, that the new Spider-Man played by Tom Holland exists in a separate universe than Venom and all the other Spidey spinoffs Sony has in the works.

Image via Sony Pictures

Today on Movie Talk, Jon Schnepp said he heard a very different story and that Holland’s Spider-Man will in fact be in Venom:

“Spider-Man is going to be in Venom. For the last couple of months, we’ve been hearing how Sony is keeping it all separated, and Spider-Man is in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but every other character that’s in the Spider-Man universe is separate. All I’m saying is that Spider-Man—and I’m talking about Tom Holland’s Spider-Man—is going to be in Venom.”

Holland along with producers Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal both said that Spider-Man wouldn’t appear in Venom, and that it wouldn’t even be a cameo role. And when you think about it, that makes a lot of sense. Think of all the complications that arise once you say Spider-Man and Venom exist in the same universe. For starters, Venom is going to be Rated-R, so now Disney has the Spider-Man character appearing in an R-rated movie. Secondly, every future MCU movie featuring Spider-Man now carries the burden of, “Where’s Venom?” So now you’re saddling your future Spider-Man movies with Venom stuff even though Feige and Co. aren’t involved with the making of those Venom movies.

It just doesn’t really add up. I could see, at best, a mention of Spider-Man or maybe a costumed Spider-Man where the costume design is different enough from Homecoming that there’s no confusion, but to firmly put Tom Holland into Venom just opens a can of worms that both Sony and Disney probably don’t want to deal with.

We’ll find out if this rumor turns out to be true when Venom opens on October 5th.

Image via Marvel Comics

Image via Marvel Comics

:ohhh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Theyre gonna change the story up to include Tom Holland. shyt gonna be like...

Symbiote: "Heard you didnt like that Spider-Man Homecoming film." :lolbron:

Brock: "I HATED IT!" :birdman:

Symbiote: "Spider-Man is in THIS movie Eddie!" :lolbron:

Brock: "WOOOOORD?!" :meloohhh:

*fukkery ensues!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If the movie is:banderas:, then Feige will let it be canon in the MCU. If it's trash then he'll :camby:.

I think it will be Spiderman canon regardless. But yeah it will have to be fire to get Tom Hardy into an MCU movie. But it looks like Sony is starting a Spiderman Universe connected to the MCU thru Tom Holland only. I'll take it.
Guess there won't be two Venoms after all. :mjgrin:@Brandeezy

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m doubtful but I guess we’ll see :lupe:
Two reasons I believe this is because of what Amy Pascal said in that interview sitting next to Feige she would definitely be in the know and Venom stars Tom Hardy. Would Tom Hardy star in a bootleg Spiderman Universe movie? I don't think so. But yes, let's wait for October. :sas1:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Theyre gonna change the story up to include Tom Holland. shyt gonna be like...

Symbiote: "Heard you didnt like that Spider-Man Homecoming film." :lolbron:

Brock: "I HATED IT!" :birdman:

Symbiote: "Spider-Man is in THIS movie Eddie!" :lolbron:

Brock: "WOOOOORD?!" :meloohhh:

*fukkery ensues!

If Eddie Brock was a NY dude.:mjlol:

The Symbiote in your scenario has a Yankees fitted and timbs when it takes over :dead:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
If Eddie Brock was a NY dude.:mjlol:

The Symbiote in your scenario has a Yankees fitted and timbs when it takes over :dead:
thats kinda how i envisioned it in my head too!
:russ:

like one of them late 80s say no to drugs cartoons.
:mjlol:

symbiotes like, "hey Eddie!! wanna smoke some druuuuuuuugs?!?!"
:demonic: