#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You said gorgeous :francis:

giphy.gif

Martha

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Man the visuals are so ducking lit like man this looks like a Thor film, shout out to watiki or however his name is spelled that dude cold

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
been rewatching this mug a bit...hulk done bossed up savage in the making like its so fukking weird lol dude finna be talkin now and actually be developing his character, like this is comic book hlk. keep in mind he cant get any solo films; russos said he had a nice arc in these avengers films. raiden thor omg :noah: man that was hard. and man i'm loving hela some serious idk why she won me over in the trailer, she seems like a evil witch in a disney princess film with skurge the lackey musclehead (what if the axe thor has in infinity war is skurges cuz he dies and its called jourbourn). fennis wold vs hulk :ooh:. banner seems so different just as hulk "grew" he did to, he hella chill and expressive total opposite of his nervous recluse self earlier in the uni. Valkyrie :ehh: still have odin and strange to see, and surutr (hope to see what a deity like him can do, dormammu was a lil teaser off what's to come with strange imo regarding marvel deities). rasta heimdall real nikka:dead:....curious to see the sakkaar world and whats that setting like and how thor adapts without the hammer and his unerfing.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why the fukk are Thor and Hulk rockin those stupid fukkin haircuts :russ: Hulk looks ridiculous. All that aside, this shyt looks amazing and what the hell was that big ass fiery whatever that hulk was fighting :damn: