Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Comes out digitally February 20th so it'll be ripped around that time....collard greens shyt aint been around for a couple years, u been locked up or something?

:picard: locked up???? fukk no

:mjgrin: just getting this money working like a mexican

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I cant front- I enjoyed Thor Ragnarok..the only issue I have with the humor is Thor. Thor isnt supposed to be funny (at least not intentionally) all the other humor was fine. I need to see some Korg and Drax banter in Avengers 4 or a GOTG flick

Yeah that's why I can't really fukk with this movie. He's damn near Jar Jar Binks status. They really had this nicca rolling down the stairs and knocking himself in the head with a ball and shyt.

It's extra because they got almost everyone else down so perfectly.

It's funny that Hulk and Thor headline this shyt, as they're the two characters that to me Feige and them don't really know how to handle.

Chris Hemsworth and Ruffalo do make it work though.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So I've been re-watching the marvel movies on marathon mode and I gotta say, the first cap and thor movies aren't as bad as I remember them. Thor was especially surprising because in my mind I remember it being sloppy but it was actually pretty hilarious lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So I've been re-watching the marvel movies on marathon mode and I gotta say, the first cap and thor movies aren't as bad as I remember them. Thor was especially surprising because in my mind I remember it being sloppy but it was actually pretty hilarious lol
They were both well received at the time. Tom Hiddleston really holds that movie down.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The first thor was my favorite phase one movie because it connected the magic and mysticism to the MCU. Hearing red skull talk about the legend of the tesseract being lost treasure from Odin's throne room and the shyt actually being true

:ohhh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It was a good movie, delivered action and laughter.

Last edited: