Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Random question but wasn't they saying in this movie Thor would be indifferent to Loki and over his shenanigans especially after what he did too Odin. Thor didn't seem particularly upset with Loki

Idk breh I didn’t follow all of the chatter leading up to it. I’ve actually cut myself off from a lot of that stuff with most shyt. Except Spider-Man lol. Other than that I go into these flicks as blindly as I can.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk breh I didn’t follow all of the chatter leading up to it. I’ve actually cut myself off from a lot of that stuff with most shyt. Except Spider-Man lol. Other than that I go into these flicks as blindly as I can.
I did too same with JL. These are movies I'm seeing no matter what . As a huge Thor fan tho I'm very very happy with how powerful he was portrayed as when compared to thr other marvel movies he appeared in.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I did too same with JL. These are movies I'm seeing no matter what . As a huge Thor fan tho I'm very very happy with how powerful he was portrayed as when compared to thr other marvel movies he appeared in.

If I had to say so tho, Thor definitely seemed indifferent to to Loki. Yeah he still got upset at him but it felt more like an involuntary action than actual anger. So when he got to that point in the flick where he knew the double cross was coming, it felt like a really good character moment for him...almost spoiled by him telling us it was a good character moment but still effective. Anyone with a brother or brothers knows eventually you get to the point where they are who they are and you are who you are. You love them for who they are and who they’re not

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i noticed at my showing they was silent as hell during most of tessa scenes even when she was kicking ass they only laughed once when she first was introduced and ya'll know what happens when shes first introduced . . usually they be oohhhh and awweeee throughout but dead silence on her parts lol and she was kicking ass often so it was a lot of silence
My theater enjoyed all her scenes, especially when she drinks the entire bottle in seconds.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
people are saying maybe hela isn't dead since there was green smoke right before surtur hit her or maybe thats how she dies unlike other asgardians who turn gold idk but with IW and thanos/lady death well. Oh btw when thor comes into the throne room and the cieling pieces hela breaks are on the floor his pic has a crack over his eye as a foreshadowing.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
people are saying maybe hela isn't dead since there was green smoke right before surtur hit her or maybe thats how she dies unlike other asgardians who turn gold idk but with IW and thanos/lady death well. Oh btw when thor comes into the throne room and the cieling pieces hela breaks are on the floor his pic has a crack over his eye as a foreshadowing.
i agree
we didnt actually see her die, unlike every other villain that has died

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My theater enjoyed all her scenes, especially when she drinks the entire bottle in seconds.
yeah
everyone at my theater was geeked off her scenes.
that bottle scene was hilarious. and when she came in and seen Hulk and was like "hey big guy!" and they was play fighting everyone was like AWWWWWWW!!!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It was basically a wormhole just like the Bifrost. It bends space and time so they can get to various points quicker but didn't take them to a different dimension.

Remember at the end they leave Asgard and head to earth on a regular spaceship. Asgard is in the same dimension as earth, just in a different part of the universe.

oh okay, i see what you mean.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hulk scene asking Thor not to leave was priceless. :mjcry:
Hulk has the best individual arc of the MCU and it only gets better.

Tessa Thompson stole the show :blessed: honorable mention to whoever played Korg

Black widow :scust:

My wife was sick of the overall comedy. I was fine with it......but yeah it was a little distracting. They amped it up past GoTG levels.

I was a little late ...... did Thor Kill Surtur in the beginning:dwillhuh:

Because if Thor can kill Surtur then hela surely could have killed Surtur too because she was way more powerful than thor, i got lost there. Im just gonna assume he was weak in the beginning but the eternal flame brings you back in your prime.

WTF happened to Hela at the end, the goddess of death surely didnt die did she :smugfavre:

imo, i think hela took asgard, and imprisoned surtur and made what was left of asgard into hell.
which if what i think is right, it will make the whole thor journey to asgard and going through hell to get there in future movies fun.

Art Barr

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I was a little late ...... did Thor Kill Surtur in the beginning:dwillhuh:

Because if Thor can kill Surtur then hela surely could have killed Surtur too because she was way more powerful than thor, i got lost there. Im just gonna assume he was weak in the beginning but the eternal flame brings you back in your prime.

WTF happened to Hela at the end, the goddess of death surely didnt die did she :smugfavre:

surtur wasn't at full power in the beginning of he movie
when thor broght him back he was

Last edited: