Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn this movie was incredible!!!

Probably my favorite comic book movie of the year!

I guess no one should complain about Thor and Hulks powers no more cuz there were not “nerf”

And that Valkyrie broad Tessa was sexier than I estimated. The more screen time she got the hotter she became.

Definitely need to have her in other movies

Sidenote...... my Theater previewed New Mutant, Justice League, Star Wars, and Black Panther trailers.

And Black Panther got a standing ovation and loud screams when it ended.

Cats are really hyped for that movie and I hope that excitement continues to grow stronger.

Martha

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
will people admit this is better than Wonder Woman? ... probably not.

it is though. best comic movie this year for sure, and i liked everything that came before. i like this more than Logan too, but i know people are hypnotized by that movie.

Thor: Ragnorak shyts on Wonder Woman easily.

Better villain
No forced love angle
Full display of powers
Visually better
Humor is on point
I actually care about the hero

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This movie was great from beginning to end! What threw me off was how funny the movie was. The comedic parts weren’t forced and felt natural.

One thing I would’ve liked to see was:

The Hulk vs Hela.:wow:[\Spoiler]

Overall this was the best Thor movie by far and right up there with top Marvel movies. I’ll go as far to say this was the best one this year.

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This is also the first time Loki didn't outshine Thor. Thor definitely broke through that "big dude with a hammer" label in this. He finally looked like he's allowing Loki to live instead of being the dumbass that's always getting played by him.

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
One thing I would’ve liked to see was:

The Hulk vs Hela.:wow:[\Spoiler]

Overall this was the best Thor movie by far and right up there with top Marvel movies. I’ll go as far to say this was the best one this year.

Homegirl destroyed the hammer without blinking and took out an Asgardian army by herself. I don't even think Hulk could stand up to that.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Homegirl destroyed the hammer without blinking and took out an Asgardian army by herself. I don't even think Hulk could stand up to that.

Hmm...I don’t know. I mean after all, the Hulk’s power is Limitless so the more pissed off he gets...:patrice: I think he would just rip her in half but Hela did show out here...but to go against a pissed off unleashed Hulk:wow:[Spoiler/]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just saw it earlier tonight. This movie was MUCH better than I expected it to be. Rock-breh had me dying in every scene he was in. All of the fight scenes were great. Hela was gettin it in.

I was a lil disappointed that I didn't get to see Doctor Strange and Loki spar. 2 elite sorcerers going at it would have been :whoo:

I died when Banner jumped off the plane and his limp body hit the ground

Thor: If you dare touch a strain of my hair you will feel the wrath of Asguard :birdman:
*Stan Lee cranks up the cutting machine*
Thor: Please don't cut my hair sir:whoa:

:mjlol: at Thor constantly repeating *sun is gettin real low" to keep Banner from Hulking up

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This was entertaining as fukk..just got out the theater...easily the best of the Thor movies

Where was sif though?

Marvel wanted her to be in it but she was in the middle of shooting another movie. It was in another country so it was impossible for her to make it work.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Hmm...I don’t know. I mean after all, the Hulk’s power is Limitless so the more pissed off he gets...:patrice: I think he would just rip her in half but Hela did show out here...but to go against a pissed off unleashed Hulk:wow:[Spoiler/]

Nah man, like Thor said only person that can beat her on Asgard was Surtr.

I enjoyed this movie like a muthafukka and like someone said the jokes werent forces and the rock nikka was hilarious