Official The Americans Season 3 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Didn't read the review. I'm fine with the Kimmie story being held on stand-by, they are obviously going back to it and it served it's purpose (Philth being miserable). A lot of time was spent on but I never saw it as a key thing in the overall story. It was to make the pararel with Paige and how shytty Phil's job can be.

The Martha thing I agree. Even though they mentioned her there was no reason to make that huge reveal and not giving us a clear answer to what happened.

I think we were supposed to wonder if Phil killed her. That's what I was thinking until he mentioned to Elizabeth that she was still alive.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Yo fukk Paige. bytch ass.

And fukk Pastor Tim, Phil should'a clapped his ass a long time ago, now he gonna be causing problems, aint no thang tho, he gonna be chillin wit jesus anem soon

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The whole time Paige was crying in her room, I kept sayin "don't do it, don't do it" but I knew she would tell someone. At the end of the day, she's only 16, and that's a lot for a 16 year old to take in.
Just watched it this morningI said the same shyt. Once I saw the phone doh, I knew it was a wrap.

On a sad note, this and vikings had their season finales in the same week :mjcry:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
watching the finale now. i was expecting pistol whip paige to spout off 10 different annoying questions during the tender moment between mom and daughter

edit: patriotic paige :snoop:

edit 2: and i must not have been paying attention what did phil kill that guy for

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
watching the finale now. i was expecting pistol whip paige to spout off 10 different annoying questions during the tender moment between mom and daughter

edit: patriotic paige :snoop:

edit 2: and i must not have been paying attention what did phil kill that guy for

That was the guy that told Martha that the FBI Investigator questioned him for three hours. Phil killed him so he could plant Martha's recording device in his desk.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
RIP pastor tim :blessed:

finale was pretty good. nice cliffhangers for next season. would have liked some closure on Martha and/or her making a decision on whether to go to her bosses about Philth or just ride with him.

Stan went into simp overdrive. luckily it paid off for him. his coworkers were salty as fuk. I have a feeling Nina is gonna find a way back without him though, and maybe bring home that scientist :lupe:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:blessed: Blow their shyt up Paige. Do it for America.

:francis:However I think you just sacrified Pastor Tim and his wife. Watch this dumbass try and come and talk to Philth and Liz on some religious shyt.:upsetfavre:

My nikka Stan finally got a win, I think.:patrice: And out of nowhere his boss showed his distates for Stan, something that wasn't really shown all season.

Time for Stan to let this Nina shyt go. Oleg isn't going to like that the plan didn't work though. Hopefully Stan isnt stupid enough to fall for the same Okie Doke Nina gave him.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that last shot with phil fading in the background and the camera focusing on liz :ohhh: . perfect ending. some shyt is gonna go down next season